10,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
you will be missed

IRL Vampire

Stellar Phoenix
Aseres
Ah, don't bother, DMS is already over again... it was very much a thing back then and exciting and there was just the right amount of drama and competition, but now there's only some people left who keep playing for the sake of playing with friends. Which in itself is great and all ... if you don't mind playing the exact same 3 hours of content literally hundreds of times sweatdrop Not really my thing personally~ That ring is pretty fancy though, it's a passive boost that turns you into SUPERMAN DOOOO (RIP true meaning of determination video </3 who will carry the young niggers to the promised land now?????? <--- reference to the video, no, I've not gone crazy, don't worry!)

Airplane rides get kinda bothersome if they last more than, say, 6 hours... super boring and my skin is like "HELLZ NO" . I found that going for the hindu food (indian, yummmm) actually helps, haha~

I figured. I've basically been wandering through when I feel the motivation and just work on the badges. Or grabbing freebies even though it's just bits of gold. But I haven't been actively doing anything else with it lately because it's less fun soloing. (If you've gone crazy then so have I lbr here)

I'm like super afraid of heights and flying and I don't know if I could ever do a long flight like that. I'd need to like be knocked out or something. Get like a horse tranquilizer lol. Otherwise I'd probably have a panic attack on the plane.
Oh yeah, there's people completing badges too, though I think a lot of the ones that were really into that finished already sweatdrop . If you want to play with people you should stick around the forum and make some friends, there's some pretty nice people here (some derpfaces too though dramallama ). I know I should be saying "DON'T WORRY STELL, I'LL PLAY WITH YOU <3" but I think I'd fall asleep if I tried </3 sorrrryyyyyy~

And that's a shame.. you'll never be able to travel to fancy faraway places D:

Dapper Citizen

Thanks for everything [ JK ] emotion_hug

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Aseres
Oh yeah, there's people completing badges too, though I think a lot of the ones that were really into that finished already sweatdrop . If you want to play with people you should stick around the forum and make some friends, there's some pretty nice people here (some derpfaces too though dramallama ). I know I should be saying "DON'T WORRY STELL, I'LL PLAY WITH YOU <3" but I think I'd fall asleep if I tried </3 sorrrryyyyyy~

Yeah, I only play for like twenty minutes though so I'm not too worried about. AND IT'S OKAY <3 I STILL LY lmao I figured if I wanted to crew I could find one but I'm just kind of like eh about it. It's not a big deal to me.

And I know! I want to try anyway though. I'll work something out because I want to go places.

Manly Lunatic

Stellar Phoenix

Wow Stellar you is still on Gaia >O>

YoushouldknowwhoIam.

IRL Vampire

Stellar Phoenix
Aseres

Yeah, I only play for like twenty minutes though so I'm not too worried about. AND IT'S OKAY <3 I STILL LY lmao I figured if I wanted to crew I could find one but I'm just kind of like eh about it. It's not a big deal to me.

And I know! I want to try anyway though. I'll work something out because I want to go places.
Ahh, there are so many other games out there, and some really good ones too. My old team are trying to bully me into playing L2 again, but I highly doubt I will (though they just won the US/EU tournament, so it'd be a pretty good point to start out from, ohohoho). First big hurdle is the fact that my gaming laptop broke haha! But either way, I'd rather concentrate on my future with JK for now than commit to some video game. You know me: I either give it my 110% or don't bother~

Are there ways to get over that sort of fear? : O I mean while I can see that the idea is scary, it's not really a realistic fear because airplane accidents happen incredibly incredibly rarely. I'm really as far from earth-bound as you can get though, haha. JK linked me to that website where people apply for part-taking in the first colony on Mars and I reaaallyy (seriously, legit) wanted to go hahaha. Mr.JK prefers good old earth though, how boring!
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.
Airplanes are designed with several fail-safes in case something ever happens.
Their hull alone can withstand tons of force.
Pilots are also trained to land airplanes in several crazy situations.
They are also built to withstand normal lightning strikes.
And do you want to know how you can increase your odds?
By listening to the safety protocols.
Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.

you're less likely to survive a plane crash though even with all safety measures. Falling out of the sky is painful s**t. gonk

IRL Vampire

Kaniskion
Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.

you're less likely to survive a plane crash though even with all safety measures. Falling out of the sky is painful s**t. gonk
Well, yeah, but when you're dead you won't care either way! Another advantage of airplanes razz You either have a safe flight and everything is fine... or you won't care!

IRL Vampire

Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.
best protection is still the liquid limitation rule yo, totally useful, obv
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.

No, the best protection is being groped by TSA.

IRL Vampire

Binary Mess
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.

they mostly do the nudity-scanner these days dramallama
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.

Their nudity scanners only reveal their victim's skeletons and articles present on them.
Maybe TSA has a bone to bone our bones?

IRL Vampire

Binary Mess
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres

Airplanes ah yes.

Their nudity scanners only reveal their victim's skeletons and articles present on them.
naw, the old gen that they're slowly phasing out now showed something that looked like a nude image like this. The new ones are supposed to give more privacy, but who knows when they'll be implemented everywhere!
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres
Binary Mess
Aseres

naw, the old gen that they're slowly phasing out now showed something that looked like a nude image like this. The new ones are supposed to give more privacy, but who knows when they'll be implemented everywhere!

What if they are still using it and laughing at the small penises they see?
And when inspection comes around, they reprogram it to default settings of more privacy?
Also, I don't think they will be able to see with that program if someone is really fat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff