Welcome to Gaia! ::

WILL THERE BE QUESTS?

Qixter's Answer Thread
7) Yes...Battle will have a lot of quests in it. It will have many other things, but yes...for those of you that asked if the backstory involved the opportunity to do lots of questing...yes, you will definitely see many quests.

So, now that I have definitive proof that we will have quests, what kind of quests would people like to see?

I personally like quests that allow you to get nifty items, and I think there should be at least ONE quest to get a ring or rings. 3nodding

ALSO, I love quests with puzzles involved. Just mindlessly killing monsters is kind of dull, and I like quests that involve, like, pulling the right levers or riddles or stuff like that. heart
There will be quests. I think they're going to be intirely in the game and party out the game, We don't have stats only our rings with we can only raise with upgrade scrolls, and we will get items like: rings, gold, and scrolls. (a little after the game is released) We're not sure if you can get clothing for your avi.
So, there WILL be quests, eh?

WILL THEY BE SUPER-FANTASTIC FUNTIME QUESTS?
uh... Sure. Just use your imagination! *waves hands*
holidaytrasher13

Imagination... yeah. My teachers used to tell me I had too much of that in high school. whee

Anyway... if it were up to you, what would the quests be like?
Varanidae
holidaytrasher13

Imagination... yeah. My teachers used to tell me I had too much of that in high school. whee

I would like quests that made dungeon boss fight more interesting, like you go down to fight a giant half demon zombie beast when suddenly after the monster dies the npc quest giver comes out of the shadows and springs a trap on you and you get to go through a door no one else can after you escape the trap! also it would be kewl to have quests that follows a continuing plotline of sorts.
Dangerboy3
Varanidae
holidaytrasher13

I would like quests that made dungeon boss fight more interesting, like you go down to fight a giant half demon zombie beast when suddenly after the monster dies the npc quest giver comes out of the shadows and springs a trap on you and you get to go through a door no one else can after you escape the trap! also it would be kewl to have quests that follows a continuing plotline of sorts.

idk id rather hhave the npc give me a mission to hunt down the boss in a nolmal area bt he onely gives you clues on the area and you have to find him
also its not exacly a boss bt like a limited edition monster onely out fore that mission or heck how about an evil npc figth p v npc
also it be cool a persecution like having to folow the enemy true areas and figthing him roun bi roun until you manege to stop him
I believe that in one of the info releases there was something about the first big quest being finished for the Battle System.

You should stalk Qixter and I believe he said something about it somewhere.

Hehe... stalk.

Lonely Phantom

User Image
Superspecialawesome!
surprised
Quests are a must for any MMO <3
Otherwise, how can we have any fun?
Acquisition
I believe that in one of the info releases there was something about the first big quest being finished for the Battle System.

You should stalk Qixter and I believe he said something about it somewhere.

Hehe... stalk.

YAAAAAAAAY STALKING heart

Do you know if there were any details given about said quest? It might be a tutorial quest or something... I know there are often newbie quests in MMOs.

Yeah, I agree with whoever said that they prefer quests that go with plotlines. Nothin' like a good story to make a quest interesting. heart
Yes! Quests that stimulate the mind is the ultimate kind of quest! :'D
Genesis Rockhide
Yes! Quests that stimulate the mind is the ultimate kind of quest! :'D

HELL, yes! heart

That's the reason I stopped playing Flyff; all the quests just involved killing monsters and getting items. BOOOORING. xp
No info has been given, unfortunately.
Acquisition
No info has been given, unfortunately.

That makes me sad. crying

Perhaps they want the quests to be a surprise. 4laugh
The tutorial quest will be somewhat the basics of how to use a ring.

I'm sure the next guest after that is:

"Please go get my wallet! It is right behind you!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas