Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Option for ingame invisibility?

Yes! 0.84375 84.4% [ 27 ]
Other (post) 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Mega Hoarder

I'm bumping this, because I really want the ingame invisiblity option to be added by the end of July, so that I can hold a hide and seek contest as part of my big birthday celebration.

So please indicate if you like and want this option! xd

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
nice ideas.

Mega Hoarder

pandexX
nice ideas.

Thank you pandex! biggrin
I'd think the devs would like a stealth mode also! xd
this wouold be very useful for games like hide and seek!

Versatile Seeker

Do that many people really play hide & seek?

I've seen threads for it here and it doesn't seem like more than a fe play, so it doesn't seem like something that would really be popular with many people.

5,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100

I'd use this option because there are some friends I want to avoid, because they always expect me to crew with them. >.>

Friendly Warlord

For some reason it reminds me of the ghost glitch that made our avi invisible. O:
(or was it something else?)

Mega Hoarder

Angelique the Witch
Do that many people really play hide & seek?

I've seen threads for it here and it doesn't seem like more than a fe play, so it doesn't seem like something that would really be popular with many people.

The games listed here in the forum are only the tip of the iceberg. Some guilds and clans also play, and don't post it here. I think it's fairly popular!

Mega Hoarder

bump - because I really want that stealth mode option! Before July 28 please... xd

Salty Aggressor

RafiCat
bump - because I really want that stealth mode option! Before July 28 please... xd

:/ just because you want it and a handful of other people want it doesnt mean the devs are going to drop everything else theyre working on to satisfy a birthday wish

Benevolent Codger

eliza_bunnypooh
RafiCat

:/ just because you want it and a handful of other people want it doesnt mean the devs are going to drop everything else theyre working on to satisfy a birthday wish

And it was never implied that they would. However, bringing attention to an idea is the most appropriate way to increase its chance of being implemented; and that's all this this thread is here to do. Hoping for something to be added to the game is not an indicator of conceit...

Salty Aggressor

Red Kutai
eliza_bunnypooh
RafiCat

And it was never implied that they would. However, bringing attention to an idea is the most appropriate way to increase its chance of being implemented; and that's all this this thread is here to do. Hoping for something to be added to the game is not an indicator of conceit...

the person is asking for its suggestions to be added to the game before its birthday so it could be a kind of birthday gift...but evs

Mega Hoarder

eliza_bunnypooh
RafiCat

Yeah, what Red said.

Benevolent Codger

eliza_bunnypooh
Red Kutai
eliza_bunnypooh
RafiCat

the person is asking for its suggestions to be added to the game before its birthday so it could be a kind of birthday gift...but evs

It would be convenient for her if it were, of course; she would like the feature implemented before a date on which she hopes to use it. But she's not demanding anything, and especially not anything unreasonable. And I'm sure that she would cede (as I do) that it's a good addition to the game, whether it's made by July 28th, or not... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff