Welcome to Gaia! ::

So just now, I was on brain clam looking to crew with some people for Katsumi's doll shrine when this giant koi came out of nowhere and one shot killed us all.

User Image

Is this part of a quest on Zen Gardens? Why is it so hard?

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
QUICK, EVERYONE COME HELP!!!

User Image

Sophomore

I'm not falling for this again emotion_donotwant
Quote:
Something huge is in Zen Gardens right now!

That's what she said? lol

Loyal Friend

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
Even on April fools, this makes sad rather than making me laugh. sad

Commander in Chief

x P Brain x
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Loyal Friend

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
[NPC] President Diedrich
x P Brain x
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Thank you Diedrich that made me feel a little bit better. smile

Commander in Chief

x P Brain x
[NPC] President Diedrich
x P Brain x

Thank you Diedrich that made me feel a little bit better. smile

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Since, this was posted on April Fool's IDK if I believe it..

Unforgiving Gaian

I can't believe I missed this! There's so little special things happening in zOMG anymore, I sure wish I could have been there sad

It's weird how you say you were in Brain Clam though when the image says Bladed Vase : D

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Thallo Eyein
I can't believe I missed this! There's so little special things happening in zOMG anymore, I sure wish I could have been there sad

It's weird how you say you were in Brain Clam though when the image says Bladed Vase : D

It's fake. Not only is he on bladed vase, a server that no lobger exists, but this was taken before the opening og DMS because there is no shorb counter.

Excuse my poor typing, phones...

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
That was wicked fun!! I think I was behind it ROFL!!! But damn I hate how forgot to screenie myself!!! I was too amazed to remember. It was really fun though. Bought back great memories of when [JK] spawned the UFO's in Barton town. smile

Commander in Chief

Whispers of Delusion
Thallo Eyein

It's fake. Not only is he on bladed vase, a server that no lobger exists, but this was taken before the opening og DMS because there is no shorb counter.

Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Commander in Chief

Platonic Purple Panda
That was wicked fun!! I think I was behind it ROFL!!! But damn I hate how forgot to screenie myself!!! I was too amazed to remember. It was really fun though. Bought back great memories of when [JK] spawned the UFO's in Barton town. smile
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Unforgiving Gaian

Whispers of Delusion
Thallo Eyein

Yes I know it is fake. It's not the first time this is posted too xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas