Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a good way, like with the ring system and etc... I mean if it was just to make a battle system they could have just completely ripped off one of the many MMORPG out there and just do it as fast as possible to get it over with, although this would take a lot of time just as the battle system their working on has, it would probably take less effort? I dunno I just wanted to state this opinion of mine. What do you guys think? would it have been the same if they just "ripped off" one of the many games out there or is it ganna be better with all their efforts to make it the best possible for us?
Original = good.
The Right Honorable MG
Original = good.

surprised

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Grim would you rather it be like every other run-of-the-mill MMO? neutral
If your really think about it, this will be completely different in most aspects.

-No skill tree to worry about
-No stats to worry about
-No weapons or armor to worry about
-Flash based
-Ring system is very different
-No PKing (Yet ^.^)
ooo i just cant wait whee xp
something i'm actually looking forward to...
this is going to kill maplestory XD

Jeering Capitalist

Original and fair. I like it all ready. It'll have a certain charm.
its not original at all i meen first off gaia was just made to be like a RO fansite and also my friends sister went to a gaia event thing and tried the battle system and she said its just like RO without the awsomeness of RO scream
omg-lol-5678
its not original at all i meen first off gaia was just made to be like a RO fansite and also my friends sister went to a gaia event thing and tried the battle system and she said its just like RO without the awsomeness of RO scream

Sounds like your sister doesn't know much about MMOs.

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
omg-lol-5678

And at which event I might add the last combat video was from Otakon 2007 or something like that if I'm not mistaken, And if thats the case Qixter has said the game has changed alot from that video and if she played that the final product will be alot different so I wouldn't personally trust your sister's opinion.
wahmbulance
Mr.Anonymousxx
If your really think about it, this will be completely different in most aspects.

-No skill tree to worry about
-No stats to worry about
-No weapons or armor to worry about
-Flash based
-Ring system is very different
-No PKing (Yet ^.^)
i wanna pk qixter ^_^
omg-lol-5678

ummm nope...
LOL. They are only doing the rings = abilities because making a real MMO would be too hard for them. Battle will be a washed down ragnarok/maple story clone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff