Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Prayer Circle 200
Lord Vankenshu
Cannae

With a good tank (And backup healer if beyond yellow rooms.) Damage dealers should not need cc or meat it makes room for more attacks speeding up the whole run.

There is more chance of wipes when cc is used in dms, you would be surprised how many people can't use they rings effectively. (With the exception of quicksand used in the green rooms)

Things have just changed over time to make things faster and less chance of failing.
I have used this method so even cl10s can farm the yellow rooms without meat and cc rings.

I kinda agree with this but I like to have high health; I guess it makes things more efficient health/healing wise.

To everyone: If not slash then what is other rings to use?

Well if you think about it, grabbing an extra attack instead of meat/heals actually speed up the entire run. It's more beneficial to kill things faster than to waste rage on meat. Considering the tank should be healing and the crew members shouldn't be getting hit anyways.

Also, I've noticed that in many of the crews where people bring meat, they end up only using it at r1 or even not using it at all - which frustrates me because bringing it is completely useless.
R4 Hack and Slash, always.
I understand that it's a personal choice of course and it gives reassurance//acts like a safety net. 3nodding

Personally I bring 4 attacks (Hack Slash Mantis Bump), the 2 buffs, and 2 passives. Unless I'm tanking, which I'd get yelled at if I fail. crying
No CC's in YR, ever. :< Mostly because there are few people who know how to use it properly and it's not that effective anyways.

Beloved Elder

aplcor
Well if you think about it, grabbing an extra attack instead of meat/heals actually speed up the entire run.
It only speeds things up if you can kill the monsters before you run out of stamina. Otherwise, it actually slows you down to bring all those less-efficient attacks. (Meaning, anything less efficient damage-per-stamina than Hack and Mantis.) If you're high enough CL so you can do that, go ahead.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
SmallTownGuy
aplcor
Well if you think about it, grabbing an extra attack instead of meat/heals actually speed up the entire run.
It only speeds things up if you can kill the monsters before you run out of stamina. Otherwise, it actually slows you down to bring all those less-efficient attacks. (Meaning, anything less efficient damage-per-stamina than Hack and Mantis.) If you're high enough CL so you can do that, go ahead.

The point is to kill them before you do that. Slash and Bump ( two primary attack rings used in DMS crews I run discluding hack and mantis. ) have the advantage of having decently high DPH ( Damage Per Hit ).

Perfect Saint

I thought this thread was about BDSM.

I'll just let myself out the door.

Invisible Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Omg. You noticed that to!?

Popular Friend

aplcor
Lord Vankenshu
Cannae

With a good tank (And backup healer if beyond yellow rooms.) Damage dealers should not need cc or meat it makes room for more attacks speeding up the whole run.

There is more chance of wipes when cc is used in dms, you would be surprised how many people can't use they rings effectively. (With the exception of quicksand used in the green rooms)

Things have just changed over time to make things faster and less chance of failing.
I have used this method so even cl10s can farm the yellow rooms without meat and cc rings.

I kinda agree with this but I like to have high health; I guess it makes things more efficient health/healing wise.

To everyone: If not slash then what is other rings to use?

Well if you think about it, grabbing an extra attack instead of meat/heals actually speed up the entire run. It's more beneficial to kill things faster than to waste rage on meat. Considering the tank should be healing and the crew members shouldn't be getting hit anyways.

Also, I've noticed that in many of the crews where people bring meat, they end up only using it at r1 or even not using it at all - which frustrates me because bringing it is completely useless.
R4 Hack and Slash, always.
I understand that it's a personal choice of course and it gives reassurance//acts like a safety net. 3nodding

Personally I bring 4 attacks (Hack Slash Mantis Bump), the 2 buffs, and 2 passives. Unless I'm tanking, which I'd get yelled at if I fail. crying
No CC's in YR, ever. :< Mostly because there are few people who know how to use it properly and it's not that effective anyways.

Interesting, if I'm the leader, I usually ask for that set for 5 people, and the tank set for one c:

It's really fast that way..

Beloved Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
La Skullette
i personally dont like ccs (crowd control) for yellow maze

So people don't use CC's anymore. Even if there are low 10's?

Fashionable Misfit

iPervertedxStalker
La Skullette
i personally dont like ccs (crowd control) for yellow maze

So people don't use CC's anymore. Even if there are low 10's?
well if its just a crew of full low 10s ccs would b the best choice bcuz low cls cant take the damage a cl 11+ can. since i tend to tank/aggro in YM i dont ask my crew members to carry ccs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff