Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
strapping young Iad
pandexX
Being a summon collector i see no point in getting more since they do nothing but cause lag. ( most likely the the person with the most expansive summon collection) 4laugh

Nonsense! We need to be able to summon a Night Fright!
emotion_c8
I know thats why i told him to add DMS buddles to the list. 4laugh

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
pandexX
fire monkey95
pandexX
Being a summon collector i see no point in getting more since they do nothing but cause lag. ( most likely the the person with the most expansive summon collection) 4laugh
*and firemon here is most likely to have the second* gonk
I will help u with collecting if you like?
nah i have better things to buy now xD

Dangerous Lunatic

iRection
Simply GodsGift
iRection
Yes, I do want more! ;D

Mhm more is better x3
I know! And I'm currently sorta questing them all atm... But I'm on a break for this quest just for now xD

LoL well see then you can quest more ^_^

Dangerous Lunatic

pandexX
Simply GodsGift
pandexX

Haha I just think they're fun to have around x3
Me two and i think you should add DMS mons to the list as well. 4laugh

Will do anything you have in mind?
Simply GodsGift
pandexX
Simply GodsGift
pandexX

I know somewhere some dev said they might put MoGa monsters as Summons... But that was ages ago. It was before zOMG! was put on Maintenance mode, too. They could totally make a RIG out of it. Not that I'm a fan of those, but they seem to make lots of revenue which is good for zOMG!
Simply GodsGift
pandexX
Simply GodsGift
pandexX

I know somewhere some dev said they might put MoGa monsters as Summons... But that was ages ago. It was before zOMG! was put on Maintenance mode, too. They could totally make a RIG out of it. Not that I'm a fan of those, but they seem to make lots of revenue which is good for zOMG!
I think maybe for Halloween they should release the Grunny and maybe the Prunny, too! And I want the three Imps - Angelic, Devil and Gimpi! And every other Animated in zOMG!, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff