Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
Yeah I hear ya. I wont be getting it for quite some time either...but I really want it eek
It looks awesome i so want to finish the blood bat recipes mainly because I'm selling 1. I just read the announcement sorry for not finishing your banner. I just got caught up in playing zOMG. It is pretty much finish do you still want it question

Yeah I've decided it's not much of a contest so I'm just going to leave the thread up and keep it running :3
It's not really much of a discussion if just 2 people are chatting. Just saying it's just me and you for the past like 5 pages

LOLLL yeah emo

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss-Maron-O
Ruike Raka
Miss-Maron-O
Ruike Raka
Miss-Maron-O
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[HAY you're up early Muffin pop. What's up? Playing zOMG atm?]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

I was drinking XD I decided to come to bed and see what was happening on Gaia, then went to nap a little while ago. I'm awake again though. I might try to finish attuning. Are you on? (:

No, not at the moment. I took a trip today. I'm at the beach. I'm lurking on my phone.

Ouu sounds lovely :3
*lurks around inside looking out at the 3 feet of snow we finally got!*

User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[XD I love snow, too bad we never get it. Ah It was good, and warm! D: So I got a headache and Didn't feel well toward the end of the day, but I still had fun. I visited some Burial Grounds, and Prayed and ate some food. Overall good day 3nodding ]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Awee that's good ^_^

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Purple Pimp Crusader
Hey, Ruike. How's it going?

It's going smile Video editing software makin me madz but I'm good regardless ^_^
Hbu?

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
Yeah I hear ya. I wont be getting it for quite some time either...but I really want it eek
It looks awesome i so want to finish the blood bat recipes mainly because I'm selling 1. I just read the announcement sorry for not finishing your banner. I just got caught up in playing zOMG. It is pretty much finish do you still want it question

Yeah I've decided it's not much of a contest so I'm just going to leave the thread up and keep it running :3
It's not really much of a discussion if just 2 people are chatting. Just saying it's just me and you for the past like 5 pages

LOLLL yeah emo
So are you up for a DMS run

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka

LOLLL yeah emo
So are you up for a DMS run

I'm just eating right now then I have some forum work to do, then reading for school, so I don't think I should play for the rest of the night :c Sorry

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
I'm just eating right now then I have some forum work to do, then reading for school, so I don't think I should play for the rest of the night :c Sorry
Yea that's fine

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
congratulations to everyone.
keep kicking a**

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm loving the thread! Great idea to bring everyone together sweatdrop

I too am a lover of communities thus my ambition to get a decent server up and running for the talking many in game. Be great if you did give a shout out for my work in one of ur Vlogs emo

Bu-chaa-- Hate the haters! xD

Also just wondering... I have a small number of fellow Gaians of whom I now converse with daily and of whom make my days a LOT more fun to be awake through. Would it be cool to give them a shout out on here as recognition?

Be good to see you come on TeamSpeak for a chat.
Cya around heart

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
azphyxxxiate
congratulations to everyone.
keep kicking a**

redface
Struttin dat a** over here sweatdrop
Should be my theme song at some point

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Orodin
I'm loving the thread! Great idea to bring everyone together sweatdrop

I too am a lover of communities thus my ambition to get a decent server up and running for the talking many in game. Be great if you did give a shout out for my work in one of ur Vlogs emo

Bu-chaa-- Hate the haters! xD

Also just wondering... I have a small number of fellow Gaians of whom I now converse with daily and of whom make my days a LOT more fun to be awake through. Would it be cool to give them a shout out on here as recognition?

Be good to see you come on TeamSpeak for a chat.
Cya around heart

Trust me, I plan to give you a shout out (:

Of course you can give them a shout out! Be sure you quote them so they can see =D

Thanks for visiting heart One day when I'm not busy I will definitely be joining you guys in your chats.

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
/cant wait anymore for the newest vlog 4laugh

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Prizzly

i'm working on it right now. Was supposed to be up yesterday but I got sick crying

6,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Stalk button to where you are. ;]

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Brainstorm Kush
Stalk button to where you are. ;]

I AM EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW D:

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Ruike Raka
Prizzly

i'm working on it right now. Was supposed to be up yesterday but I got sick crying

Booooo for getting sick 8'c
but yeahz 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas