Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

. 1 100.0% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Biggest Anubutt

I want to know as much as there currently is to be known about these things.

Share please.
there isn't much to know. They will be minor buff rings, that'll only last a short period of time.
its all top secret ninja

Biggest Anubutt

Naitomare
there isn't much to know. They will be minor buff rings, that'll only last a short period of time.

Do you think they are worth getting?

I was wondering what the "???" meant. As in, is the true name not known or perhaps these rings differ from one another?
i have one. if that helps any
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Naitomare

I was wondering what the "???" meant. As in, is the true name not known or perhaps these rings differ from one another?

perhaps. But Qixter said they won't be too powerful, but they'll only give you a minor boost for a limited amount of time. it would be interesting if they did vary in ability, but I severely doubt that.

and personally, I don't think they're worth getting. If you have spare gold to throw around, and want that extra boost at the beginning of the game, then go ahead. otherwise, I suggest that you shouldn't really buy it.

Biggest Anubutt

Well, not really. I'm trying to understand what's known about them.

All I understand is that it does something in zOMG.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Supposedly, It's a minor buff ring, A weak ring that will give a light boost to some status such as speed for example.

Therefore, after the first few days of using it, when you have greater status, and better rings, it wont do much good.

However, the ring has great collectors value, and no one knows if there may be other uses for the ring that have not been revealed.
Jerem-Bean
Supposedly, It's a minor buff ring, A weak ring that will give a light boost to some status such as speed for example.

Therefore, after the first few days of using it, when you have greater status, and better rings, it wont do much good.

However, the ring has great collectors value, and no one knows if there may be other uses for the ring that have not been revealed.

it would be intresting if that last bit was true, mabey it is ninja

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Naitomare
Naitomare

perhaps. But Qixter said they won't be too powerful, but they'll only give you a minor boost for a limited amount of time. it would be interesting if they did vary in ability, but I severely doubt that.

and personally, I don't think they're worth getting. If you have spare gold to throw around, and want that extra boost at the beginning of the game, then go ahead. otherwise, I suggest that you shouldn't really buy it.

At this point you may be right. I got mine back when they were only 6k, and come to think of it, I got them as gifts.

Phyrone_Phynix
it would be intresting if that last bit was true, mabey it is ninja

My thinking is that mabey it will unlock some secret area that you could not get to otherwise.

Biggest Anubutt

Well what we know isn't very worth it to buy one. ):
says you.
They didn't say anyhting about it being a weak ring. They didn't say ANYTHING about it. I went to dozens of panels and got these, and DJ refused to say if they were strong, weak, rare, common, or ANYTHING.
Don't assume
I would not buy one if that helps because i want only powerful legendary rings as i am a ring hunter. heart Just a waste o' money.

Biggest Anubutt

Meilin1
says you.
They didn't say anyhting about it being a weak ring. They didn't say ANYTHING about it. I went to dozens of panels and got these, and DJ refused to say if they were strong, weak, rare, common, or ANYTHING.
Don't assume

But a user posted here saying that Qixter said it was weak. :/
Quixter said that it will be a minor buff ring that will be useful when it first comes out. The ??? is just because no one knows what it does. They are given to people who attend the gaia conventions so they are not really rare but common.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff