Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Ah, hello~

I've wanted to do DMS for a long time but I've always been too shy to find someone willing to crew with a cl 10... But now that I know there are people out there who want to help, I think it's about time I gave it a shot! ; u;

I have every ring, all of them are at 10, and I've tried to do my research about farming DMS. My ring set is mantis, hack, solar rays, meat, and wish so far. Three slots for buffs/debuffs. I will be on Buzz Saw tonight.

/scurries away

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ms Fortunes
Ah, hello~

I've wanted to do DMS for a long time but I've always been too shy to find someone willing to crew with a cl 10... But now that I know there are people out there who want to help, I think it's about time I gave it a shot! ; u;

I have every ring, all of them are at 10, and I've tried to do my research about farming DMS. My ring set is mantis, hack, solar rays, meat, and wish so far. Three slots for buffs/debuffs. I will be on Buzz Saw tonight.

/scurries away

Sure hon, I will be on in about six hours, and I can take you then if you are on.

Newbie Noob

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Ms Fortunes
Ah, hello~

/scurries away

Sure hon, I will be on in about six hours, and I can take you then if you are on.

Okay, so, about 11:30 p.m. EST? Thank you so much! * w*

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hey Pinque ^^ I noticed that you don't seem to be on my friendlist anymore. o.o I heard the same thing from a few people and we were concerned. Did something happen? D: Is everything ok?

*Would have PM'd but they're off ^^;

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ms Fortunes

I am here now, I was sleeping so I am a bit late.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Hey Pinque ^^ I noticed that you don't seem to be on my friendlist anymore. o.o I heard the same thing from a few people and we were concerned. Did something happen? D: Is everything ok?

No I never see you on anymore and you don't DMS...so I just took off a bunch of people. It wasn't personal.

Newbie Noob

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Thank you for the great run, Pinque! It was really informative and I finally broke the cl 10 threshold, hehe.
Hope you feel better soon! heart

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ms Fortunes
Thank you for the great run, Pinque! It was really informative and I finally broke the cl 10 threshold, hehe.
Hope you feel better soon! heart

Thanks hon, you did great! I would be happy to take you any time!

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

No I never see you on anymore and you don't DMS...so I just took off a bunch of people. It wasn't personal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh... ok. Strange reason to defriend someone. No worries.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh... ok. Strange reason to defriend someone. No worries.

Ok fine, there were two other reasons but I don't think you want me to throw that out in public.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Ok fine, there were two other reasons but I don't think you want me to throw that out in public.

o.O Message me? Last time we spoke I thought everything was ok. I know I had to zoom off to class that time, but I had to go then or I was gonna be late sweatdrop

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Sorry, guys.
Internet derped for hours then I fell asleep.
emotion_donotwant

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mazelle
Sorry, guys.
emotion_donotwant
woah your avi lol

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
whalewatcher
Mazelle
Sorry, guys.
emotion_donotwant
woah your avi lol

emotion_dealwithit

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mazelle
whalewatcher
Mazelle
Sorry, guys.
emotion_donotwant
woah your avi lol

emotion_dealwithit
ms cool lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items