Welcome to Gaia! ::

the reasons we do not need an MMO

((there's no point to the MMO, we already have an RP system, check out the freaking guilds, where stats mean nothing. this previous old system removes the addiction bias, to where a guy who played 12 hours a day could whip a guy that played 3. no stat system, no level system, no MMO.))

((the weapons would be giving advantages to the rich, if stats were added, as well as the term's n00b and elite being based off how much time is spent playing and powerleveling your char. which gives a free-time bias to those who have it. also, collectibl weapons, if they went functional would be too powerful, if starter equipment is given, the players that are poor and registered before release of the mmo would be at a disadvantage. about appearance, not everyone wants an rp char that looks exactly like thier avatar's. due to the lack of freedom in appearance building. the MMO would destroy gaia for the poor people who came before us and are still poor. all those who register would be capitolist pigs chasing after the most expensive stuff thbey can aqcuire, driving people after nitemare scarves, angelic sashes and all that. and now, Gaia is slowly eating it's older better self away. all this, gives a bias in favor of the 48 year old momma's boys who live in thier parents basement playing the same MMO's all day long, only breaking for nothing. [tirelesly] ))

Have you even read the F.A.Q?

There is no stat system, there is no level system, there are no weapons. There are only rings that give you different abilities, which won't even be available in shops, and are rare drops in the first place.

Also, you seem to be insinuating that the majority of the Gaian populous aren't already chasing after nitemare scarves and angelic sashes? Elaborate please?

And another thing, the RP system is flawed for the people who don't feel like typing out actions and writing up profiles and whatnot.

Seriously, do your research before complaining. Please.

._.

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
For the love of Dinosaur Jesus, Can Someone Please Read The Damn Stickies Before They Post Crap? gonk
Thre are no weapons. The rings gain exp though, to gain stronger abilities on them. Also, I think that PvP would be a "So-and-So has challenged you. Do you Accept?" Type o' thing. Players can't just run around slaughtering each other like that!
luminiere solas
the reasons we do not need an MMO

((there's no point to the MMO, we already have an RP system, check out the freaking guilds, where stats mean nothing. this previous old system removes the addiction bias, to where a guy who played 12 hours a day could whip a guy that played 3. no stat system, no level system, no MMO.))

((the weapons would be giving advantages to the rich, if stats were added, as well as the term's n00b and elite being based off how much time is spent playing and powerleveling your char. which gives a free-time bias to those who have it. also, collectibl weapons, if they went functional would be too powerful, if starter equipment is given, the players that are poor and registered before release of the mmo would be at a disadvantage. about appearance, not everyone wants an rp char that looks exactly like thier avatar's. due to the lack of freedom in appearance building. the MMO would destroy gaia for the poor people who came before us and are still poor. all those who register would be capitolist pigs chasing after the most expensive stuff thbey can aqcuire, driving people after nitemare scarves, angelic sashes and all that. and now, Gaia is slowly eating it's older better self away. all this, gives a bias in favor of the 48 year old momma's boys who live in thier parents basement playing the same MMO's all day long, only breaking for nothing. [tirelesly] ))

You Sounded dumb
Generally the point of games is that the more you play, the better you get (same with anything, really) So don't complain if you wanna win but can't be arsed playing in the first place.
hey its also an opportunity to the gaia developers side regarding the mmo... not just to us... i mean dont you want to atleast innovate the system into a new level besides the usual... though they shouldnt absurd the idea of the mmo... i like it better in the simpler rings... though its more unique than the usual mmo ... i like it that way no need to level up i mean it isnt really fighting stuffs for glory or anything!
so...much....FLAMING!!! eek

*avoids fire ball*

satansfishnets's Husband

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Kolobos_Rayne
For the love of Dinosaur Jesus, Can Someone Please Read The Damn Stickies Before They Post Crap? gonk

don't you know? they have very special eye problems that makes stickies so blurry they seem like pocky without the stick.
Kolobos_Rayne

What this guy said.
I'm sure later on, that will add different things to the MMO. No level...just kinda...
Notice shes to embarresed to post now.

Before you start bitching read up on what your bitching about.
You just made an a** of yourself.

Good job, now gtfo
YEA ITS NOT LIKE ITS GONNA BE LIKE IF IN IN TOWN PEOPLE CAN BATTLE U OR IS IT
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE DATE WHEN IT WILL BE COMPLETED

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
So for one, I don't see why people who don't wish to use the MMo just stay in barton?
I plan on doing both.
I always intend to role play my character regardless of how tactical I become in this game, it just makes for more fun.
Besides, it won't be pvp for a while, and power differences just means you can't fight the stronger monsters.
Think about fishing. you need to upgrade your rod to be better, but eventually you will have it fully upgraded, in the meantime, just have fun learning how it works, and fighting monsters in your challenge area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff