Welcome to Gaia! ::

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AND A HELLA DRUNK NEW YEARS!~ ^0^ 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 >

Long-time Pumpkin

And I'm not even gonna break the rules doin' this thread either!~ surprised 4laugh

Sososo, whut I wanna know is, how do yah think events like Christmas, Easter, All Hallows and the likes, will be brought into the MMO surprised

Will there be special drops for the event duration, driving up player rates? eek

Will there be a way to get the normal event items while sticking to the MMO itself. Kinda like a double bonus? 4laugh

Will the MMO draw more people in than towns? 4laugh

There's a few lil' lines of questions to give y'all a topic!~ 4laugh

Merry Christmas MMO forum! 4laugh

Since I'mma day ahead of mosta youse peeps biggrin
Jolly sodding Xmas Loli!! *Smashes the beer bottle of Holiday Spirit over your head*

Now I don't really see them using the holiday NPCs as fightable monsters, but maybe in the MMO they'll be in a certain spot handing out holiday-themed Rings that are equivalent to regular low-level Rings.

Long-time Pumpkin

Holiday related rings would kinda be like them making 'em MC items. And we all know, nobody should EVER release rings as a MC item 3nodding

If there was only a few out there, peeps would have trouble gettin' 'em later on when they want the spiffiness 4laugh

HELLYESCHRISTMAS!!!~ *Vodkachug!~* 4laugh
The Right Honorable MG
Jolly sodding Xmas Loli!! *Smashes the beer bottle of Holiday Spirit over your head*

Now I don't really see them using the holiday NPCs as fightable monsters, but maybe in the MMO they'll be in a certain spot handing out holiday-themed Rings that are equivalent to regular low-level Rings.

Yeah, like a snow ball ring. ^.^
Lolicon Jr
Holiday related rings would kinda be like them making 'em MC items. And we all know, nobody should EVER release rings as a MC item 3nodding

If there was only a few out there, peeps would have trouble gettin' 'em later on when they want the spiffiness 4laugh

Isn't that the whole point behind holiday items? They're only available for a short time and if you miss out you hafta buy them from somebody.

Long-time Pumpkin

The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr

Isn't that the whole point behind holiday items? They're only available for a short time and if you miss out you hafta buy them from somebody.

Hmmmmtrue. Though they'd just have to be alternate versions of certain normal rings. That'd be fullfair!~ 4laugh
Lolicon Jr
The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr

Hmmmmtrue. Though they'd just have to be alternate versions of certain normal rings. That'd be fullfair!~ 4laugh

That's what I said. Now let's get ripped out of our skulls on spiked eggnog and go string up some n00bs with Xmas tree lights

Long-time Pumpkin

The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr
The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr

That's what I said. Now let's get ripped out of our skulls on spiked eggnog and go string up some n00bs with Xmas tree lights

I just LOVE the season of giving!~ 4laugh

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
In my opinion.....holiday event quest's, items, boss fight and the scenery will change, some jack-o-lanterns during halloween and snow during christmas
merry christmas
rofl rofl: rofl rofl rofl :
crying crying crying crying crying crying
i have no snow,, crying
but i still have chrismes i think

Long-time Pumpkin

Some people are SO off topic gonk

Srsly mad

T'is the season to be jolly and all. But soon I'mma jolly well pound on someones mental state 4laugh

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
personally I hope that there will be monsters for certain events, like halloween has skeletons and zombies comming out of graveyards heading towards town, christmas psyco elves controled by a King noob, the holiday of gaia comming online all the infomus glitches of old made monsters attacking anything in sight, and the holiday of the mmo comming out ring like monsters appear out of no where and if you kill them you get 1.5x what you normally get from that same level monster from that area 3nodding
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Day! Yes, I believe that this is possible. I remember Qixter saying a GREAT idea for Halloween 2k8 on Gaia GBS.
sometime, event items kind of suck, like this halloween, i was so busy that i miss everything. actually i am lucky that i have break for x'mas, but some ppl might not have it (i am not taking about high-school students here) i think event such as the town ones are good enought, just change the map a bit and that s all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff