20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
So how do we find out if jonjon won his GaiAcadaemy award?

He didn't. sweatdrop

I WANT A RE-COUNT!

That's what you get for copying. pirate

Who copied?

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
my bestie lives in grampian...she says theyve gotten less than that tihs year. not hardly any snow at all. i think I stole it all with my 25inches in two days.

Well I'm close enough to PA to thank you for stealing it.

Also, Tainted I have a question or two for you. Did you ever finish your icy quest?

lol god no. I gave up on that s**t because I got sidetracked by my pale. I'm working on other things atm since I don't have a lot of time to farm for the bigger ones.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
xTaintedWhispersx
lol god no. I gave up on that s**t because I got sidetracked by my pale. I'm working on other things atm since I don't have a lot of time to farm for the bigger ones.

That is the exact opposite of what I was hoping you'd say. I was hoping for words of encouragement. sweatdrop

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
So how do we find out if jonjon won his GaiAcadaemy award?

He didn't. sweatdrop

I WANT A RE-COUNT!

Who copied?

Jon copied JK's avy. The bad part is that he mentioned it was a copied entry. xp

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
xTaintedWhispersx
Silk Kanishk
xTaintedWhispersx
welcome to snowklahoma:

User Image
User Image

Oh, snow. Something I'll never know. wink Looks pretty though.

it's a son of a b***h. I want it gone Dx

Come here. We have nice, warm climate all year round. emotion_dowant

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
All of those screen shots of small crews for EB reminds me that somewhere on youtube is a video of the time Sephy and I pretty much solo'd most of the body and head while the rest of the crew was dazed and spamming emots. xD it was awesome.

You guys just spammed SCs and cures the whole time. Not an impossible feat to accomplish. talk2hand

Did they have cures at that time, I don't remember? I should find that video and see if I can tell. XD

And hey, it was just two of us, your happy a** stayed nearly as dazed as the rest of them, SCs were like very necessary mang. Though I think it was exile and goats who did the emote spamming, I can't recall at the moment.

I know when I'm beat. I also know when not to waste money. talk2hand

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx

That is the exact opposite of what I was hoping you'd say. I was hoping for words of encouragement. sweatdrop

I can give you the trick I used to get my pale and the other big priced items I own. Hoard it on a mule. Keep exactly 5k on your main. if it isn't there staring at you and sayign spend me, speeeeend me..you won't spend it. Farm zomg. Do booty grab every day. It'll help get you the bigger totals. Or you can learn to vend..but that s**t is rough if it bottoms out. Try loot farming and sellign it. Alchemists need flamingo feathers, twigs, wing leaves, and plastic for their caches and everyone is always making big wings. It's the ultimate alchemy thing. Try that for gold too. ^^ I can't give you much else advicewise.

I will eventually farm for hte bigger items but for now...I'm going small because I don't have the time to farm but maybe 15k a day. IF THAT.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk

He didn't. sweatdrop

I WANT A RE-COUNT!

Who copied?

Jon copied JK's avy. The bad part is that he mentioned it was a copied entry. xp
yup o3o
siskataya
jonjon21428
siskataya
Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that you have been nominated by community members for a GaiAcademy Award - congrats! I hope it makes you happy to know that something you've done, posted, drawn, or created made other Gaians take notice. You've been fabulously memorable and made people smile! Well done!

You can check out the nominees list thread and how to vote here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/official-gaia-contests/gaiacademy-award-nominees/t.84746131/

Thanks for being so involved in the Gaia community and best of luck in this contest! biggrin
Sisky

uhhhh!!! Thats NOT my avi, it is [ JK ]'s Avi, I am simply wearing almost the same things as him. gonk
Remove me if you want, before it starts a controversy

It's all good - tribute outfits are OK! That was nominated by people. What I can do is add in a blurb about it being a tribute outfit if you like! biggrin

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Silk Kanishk
xTaintedWhispersx
Silk Kanishk
xTaintedWhispersx
welcome to snowklahoma:

User Image
User Image

no. if I'm goign anywhere foreign..it'll be england.
Jonjon21428
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
Darkened Fay

I WANT A RE-COUNT!

Who copied?

yup o3o
siskataya
jonjon21428
siskataya
Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that you have been nominated by community members for a GaiAcademy Award - congrats! I hope it makes you happy to know that something you've done, posted, drawn, or created made other Gaians take notice. You've been fabulously memorable and made people smile! Well done!

You can check out the nominees list thread and how to vote here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/official-gaia-contests/gaiacademy-award-nominees/t.84746131/

Thanks for being so involved in the Gaia community and best of luck in this contest! biggrin
Sisky

uhhhh!!! Thats NOT my avi, it is [ JK ]'s Avi, I am simply wearing almost the same things as him. gonk
Remove me if you want, before it starts a controversy

It's all good - tribute outfits are OK! That was nominated by people. What I can do is add in a blurb about it being a tribute outfit if you like! biggrin

That is karma.
And shows what honesty gets you into.
Edit: Looks like Gaia is still bugging. Directed to Jonjon. o3o
Edit: Okay. o3o
Edit: Should work now.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
xTaintedWhispersx
Silk Kanishk
xTaintedWhispersx
Silk Kanishk
xTaintedWhispersx
welcome to snowklahoma:

User Image
User Image

What's so great about England? They have pretty foul weather too. talk2hand

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xTaintedWhispersx

Silk Kanishk

emotion_yatta

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
xTaintedWhispersx

Silk Kanishk

emotion_yatta

Luningham Palace ninja

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx

I can give you the trick I used to get my pale and the other big priced items I own. Hoard it on a mule. Keep exactly 5k on your main. if it isn't there staring at you and sayign spend me, speeeeend me..you won't spend it. Farm zomg. Do booty grab every day. It'll help get you the bigger totals. Or you can learn to vend..but that s**t is rough if it bottoms out. Try loot farming and sellign it. Alchemists need flamingo feathers, twigs, wing leaves, and plastic for their caches and everyone is always making big wings. It's the ultimate alchemy thing. Try that for gold too. ^^ I can't give you much else advicewise.

I will eventually farm for hte bigger items but for now...I'm going small because I don't have the time to farm but maybe 15k a day. IF THAT.

Yeah I don't do too bad on vending. Got 5 mill in a day a bit ago. But then lost 1 mill on a bad choice and spent 2 mill on dev's tuna (power ups for me and Dark) so I got a little set back and discouraged. Thanks Tainted. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff