Total Votes:[ 648 ]

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
VKiera

My mom would have tanned my hide for throwing things.XD

I have a younger cousin that's bad about not listening, no matter what. My grandmother watches her usually and my grandmother has bad knees and can't get up and stop/chase her, so she does whatever she wants. She gave me such a look when I had her at Christmas and I smacked her hand for grabbing things off the table when she wasn't suppose to. She had this face of 'omg you hit me, not cool mang' emotion_donotwant

Oh she gets her a** in trouble. if spanking doesnt work, she gets corner time afterwards because usually if you spank her, she hits you back. I am in THAT stage of motherhood. the 'okay..this isn't working. let me count to 10 and try again before you get your a** beat' xD

Laela is soo bad about not listening and I am soo on her s**t all the time and sometimes it works, others she rebels. Hits. kicks. throws things and I have had to dig deep for patience more often than I'd like too lately. She doesn't get away with bloody murder. Momma ain't raisin no brat. lol. if I can't do it..my parents help at times. my dads jumped her s**t more times than i can count lately because he HATES having s**t thrown at him. and I hate being hit. and so we're all over it xD

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera

I have a younger cousin that's bad about not listening, no matter what. My grandmother watches her usually and my grandmother has bad knees and can't get up and stop/chase her, so she does whatever she wants. She gave me such a look when I had her at Christmas and I smacked her hand for grabbing things off the table when she wasn't suppose to. She had this face of 'omg you hit me, not cool mang' emotion_donotwant

Oh she gets her a** in trouble. if spanking doesnt work, she gets corner time afterwards because usually if you spank her, she hits you back. I am in THAT stage of motherhood. the 'okay..this isn't working. let me count to 10 and try again before you get your a** beat' xD

Laela is soo bad about not listening and I am soo on her s**t all the time and sometimes it works, others she rebels. Hits. kicks. throws things and I have had to dig deep for patience more often than I'd like too lately. She doesn't get away with bloody murder. Momma ain't raisin no brat. lol. if I can't do it..my parents help at times. my dads jumped her s**t more times than i can count lately because he HATES having s**t thrown at him. and I hate being hit. and so we're all over it xD

Well good, hopefully the 'terrible twos' will be over with soon.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
VKiera
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera

I am hoping so xD them terrible 2s are doin me in. her attitude and her throwing things makes me wanna tear my hair out. >>

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera

I am hoping so xD them terrible 2s are doin me in. her attitude and her throwing things makes me wanna tear my hair out. >>

>spanking

Problem solved emotion_kirakira

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
VKiera

Mmmm....I like your pantslessness. emotion_dowant

Ruthless Hunter

*Fell into her closet and crawl out looking like this* User Image

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
jonjon21428
o3o
o3o

Dangerous Sex Symbol

xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera
xTaintedWhispersx
walk into the bedroom: laela is licking the window.
my life with a 19 month old toddler.
*facepalms*

on another note..anyone doing anything in zomg for fun?

lol, kids XD

Has she started licking the TV screen yet? My baby cousin does that. Usually when a show comes on she likes.

lol no not yet. but I'm waiting. she also has attitude already. I'm shaking my damn head and going omg i am in for hell.

I'm sure she comes by it naturally. emotion_awesome

she stands on her couch, throws something when i tell her to sit down and cocks her hip, sticks her hand on it and gives me this look like "what now mom. What are you gonna do about it? nothing? I didn't think so." and walks away. I'm like emotion_0A0 emotion_facepalm and she does. from her mother. Cause i did the SAME s**t to my mom. >< I am in for it xD freakin kids.
You could spank her and give her an hour long lecture on why her attitude is unacceptable and disrespectful. Add additional 10 minutes for every pout and look. That'll do her in. Don't forget to make her kneel the whole time while pulling on her ears.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
w.o.l.f.i
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera
xTaintedWhispersx
VKiera
xTaintedWhispersx
walk into the bedroom: laela is licking the window.
my life with a 19 month old toddler.
*facepalms*

on another note..anyone doing anything in zomg for fun?

lol, kids XD

Has she started licking the TV screen yet? My baby cousin does that. Usually when a show comes on she likes.

lol no not yet. but I'm waiting. she also has attitude already. I'm shaking my damn head and going omg i am in for hell.

I'm sure she comes by it naturally. emotion_awesome

she stands on her couch, throws something when i tell her to sit down and cocks her hip, sticks her hand on it and gives me this look like "what now mom. What are you gonna do about it? nothing? I didn't think so." and walks away. I'm like emotion_0A0 emotion_facepalm and she does. from her mother. Cause i did the SAME s**t to my mom. >< I am in for it xD freakin kids.
You could spank her and give her an hour long lecture on why her attitude is unacceptable and disrespectful. Add additional 10 minutes for every pout and look. That'll do her in. Don't forget to make her kneel the whole time while pulling on her ears.

You'd make one scary momma. emotion_0A0

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
w.o.l.f.i

We should do this to you for all those prank Skype calls emotion_awesome

Although it sounds much kinkier when enforced on an adult... >.>; Perhaps replace "ears" with something else...

OTL I've only been awake for 15 minutes, mind is already in the gutter.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
A Random Act of Terror

>spanking

Problem solved emotion_kirakira

we are in that stage where spanking doesn't do siht. I spank her, she hits me back. I am not even kidding. emotion_facepalm so I am where most mothers are...corner time or time out chair. >< cause it is the ONLY thing that is working right now.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
w.o.l.f.i

she's only 19mths old wolfi. *shakes head* she has no idea what lectures are.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

xTaintedWhispersx
w.o.l.f.i

she's only 19mths old wolfi. *shakes head* she has no idea what lectures are.
My momma didn't care about that. Your child will get the connection of doing bad things results in "omg why am i kneeling here so long omg my knees hurt so bad and momma's lectures are making my ears bleed /do not want". It should control her for a good while.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
w.o.l.f.i

We should do this to you for all those prank Skype calls emotion_awesome

Although it sounds much kinkier when enforced on an adult... >.>; Perhaps replace "ears" with something else...

OTL I've only been awake for 15 minutes, mind is already in the gutter.
...Nuh. >:C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces