Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dark Light Doom

Robotic Chibi-tan

My heart goes out to both of you. heart heart heart It's been one helluva week! I look around, and I see so many more going through so many challenging things. I know life is difficult at best some times. I wish it were easier for me to see the plethora of things I need to be grateful for. sweatdrop

My hubby made it through surgery--there's one! All 4 kids will be home for Christmas, there's another!

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Robotic Chibi-tan

Lol i know what you mean. Go sleep!!!!

I told myself I would sleep when I start nodding off xD
Cause then I k now I'll sleep not just lay here pretending to sleep xD

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Aileeya
Dark Light Doom

Robotic Chibi-tan

My heart goes out to both of you. heart heart heart It's been one helluva week! I look around, and I see so many more going through so many challenging things. I know life is difficult at best some times. I wish it were easier for me to see the plethora of things I need to be grateful for. sweatdrop

My hubby made it through surgery--there's one! All 4 kids will be home for Christmas, there's another!

Yay!! blaugh I'm glad to hear that! And thank you. You're so sweet, to care about teenagers who are still figuring life out.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dark Light Doom
Robotic Chibi-tan

Lol i know what you mean. Go sleep!!!!

I told myself I would sleep when I start nodding off xD
Cause then I k now I'll sleep not just lay here pretending to sleep xD

I know that feeling too DX

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aww--it's pretty natural--after all, I've got 3 teens myself. As a matter of fact, neither one of my elder daughters is even vaguely interested in dating...and they're 21 and 19. Neither has ever been kissed (by a boy--other than their Dad of course and that shouldn't count at all since a. it was on the cheek, b Dad pecks don't count on principle and c. it's been years since anyone was comfortable with even that) and in previous generations, they would have seemed quite "normal", it's only in today's hypersexualized society that they seem abnormal. Hmph! I don't want to say anything beyond that, since I'm pretty sure...ok, I know one or both do not like being talked about...so shushing up...now! xd

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Aileeya
Dark Light Doom

Robotic Chibi-tan

I love your avi by the way
And I think it's the holiday season it brings out everyones crazyness XD
Why did your husband need surgery? Is everything okay?

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Aileeya
Aww--it's pretty natural--after all, I've got 3 teens myself. As a matter of fact, neither one of my elder daughters is even vaguely interested in dating...and they're 21 and 19. Neither has ever been kissed (by a boy--other than their Dad of course) and in previous generations, they would have seemed quite "normal", it's only in today's hypersexualized society that they seem abnormal. Hmph! I don't want to say anything beyond that, since I'm pretty sure...ok, I know one or both do not like being talked about...so shushing up...now! xd

I know I'm 21 and only been on one date, and it was okay, I have had a.... I guess it should be called a fling. So gotten all that fun stuff out, but I have yet to find someone single that can keep my attention. Yeah I'll admit I have high standards in what I want. but I still should be able to find someone that meets them and doesn't care/doesn't mind my past. But I never had a kiss till 11th grade.

Robotic Chibi-tan

I hate it. If I manage to make myself sleep I'll only do it for 2-4 hours. Cause I'm stressing, so sleeping doesn't work too well. I was sleeping like a regular person, hours wise, it was just in the day time, and my mom accused me of being on drugs. I wanted to laugh and beg her to find those drugs, cause I'd love to sleep like a normal person my age. Bed at 12-3 (AM) up at 7. Right now I think I'm getting 5 hours cause I force myself to sleep. but I wake up sore from fighting in my sleep >< I need to see a DR. get someting for stress.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dark Light Doom

Thanks! I changed in an attempt to match the header....

Wellll...last week, he lifted quite a few (30 or so) cinder blocks for a small but necessary house repair....so we weren't surprised when his back hurt a bit...then he started feeling discomfort in his gut--not particularly sharp, but all over his abdomen...it got worse. By the 4th day he'd not gone to the bathroom for #2 (so to speak) we thought he was just suffering a bit of constipation...which certainly isn't anything beyond the ordinary, or to be particularly concerned about...my Mom and I both have suffered some pretty darned awful alimentary circumstances....so I was a bit perturbed when he went to an urgent care, and wanted to follow their advice and have me drive him down to the ER....I thought he was....well...being a little wimpy.....which MANY men are when it comes to pain....I was wrong. stressed

Turns out his gall bladder was infected. Evidently quite infected. He was very fortunate that the doctor was able to perform the surgery laproscopically. I've been 'under the knife' plenty of times...with 2 C-sections, 3 d&c's and one d&e, plus a kidney procedure as well as my gall bladder out--but this is the only surgery he's ever had....I swear, I'd almost rather be on the other side. It would be one thing if I could stay down there with him--but I can't! My Mom needs help, my kids need carting around--and there's no one else who can DO it. cry But being away is damned stressful!!

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Aileeya
Dark Light Doom

Thanks! I changed in an attempt to match the header....

Wellll...last week, he lifted quite a few (30 or so) cinder blocks for a small but necessary house repair....so we weren't surprised when his back hurt a bit...then he started feeling discomfort in his gut--not particularly sharp, but all over his abdomen...it got worse. By the 4th day he'd not gone to the bathroom for #2 (so to speak) we thought he was just suffering a bit of constipation...which certainly isn't anything beyond the ordinary, or to be particularly concerned about...my Mom and I both have suffered some pretty darned awful alimentary circumstances....so I was a bit perturbed when he went to an urgent care, and wanted to follow their advice and have me drive him down to the ER....I thought he was....well...being a little wimpy.....which MANY men are when it comes to pain....I was wrong. stressed

Turns out his gall bladder was infected. Evidently quite infected. He was very fortunate that the doctor was able to perform the surgery laproscopically. I've been 'under the knife' plenty of times...with 2 C-sections, 3 d&c's and one d&e, plus a kidney procedure as well as my gall bladder out--but this is the only surgery he's ever had....I swear, I'd almost rather be on the other side. It would be one thing if I could stay down there with him--but I can't! My Mom needs help, my kids need carting around--and there's no one else who can DO it. cry But being away is damned stressful!!

Oh goodness, At least he made it through it okay. I know how stressful it can be. In high school my mom had to get a hysterectomy. and that was supper scary for me.

As for men and pain I know that one xD my brotherinlaw lifted something and 'hurt' his back to him being 'bed ridded' for like 4 days took him to the hospital they checked him out and said it was fine, and gave him a low dose muscle relaxer.

But I'm glad he made it through and everything is working out.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dark Light Doom
Aileeya
Aww--it's pretty natural--after all, I've got 3 teens myself. As a matter of fact, neither one of my elder daughters is even vaguely interested in dating...and they're 21 and 19. Neither has ever been kissed (by a boy--other than their Dad of course) and in previous generations, they would have seemed quite "normal", it's only in today's hypersexualized society that they seem abnormal. Hmph! I don't want to say anything beyond that, since I'm pretty sure...ok, I know one or both do not like being talked about...so shushing up...now! xd

I know I'm 21 and only been on one date, and it was okay, I have had a.... I guess it should be called a fling. So gotten all that fun stuff out, but I have yet to find someone single that can keep my attention. Yeah I'll admit I have high standards in what I want. but I still should be able to find someone that meets them and doesn't care/doesn't mind my past. But I never had a kiss till 11th grade.

Robotic Chibi-tan

I hate it. If I manage to make myself sleep I'll only do it for 2-4 hours. Cause I'm stressing, so sleeping doesn't work too well. I was sleeping like a regular person, hours wise, it was just in the day time, and my mom accused me of being on drugs. I wanted to laugh and beg her to find those drugs, cause I'd love to sleep like a normal person my age. Bed at 12-3 (AM) up at 7. Right now I think I'm getting 5 hours cause I force myself to sleep. but I wake up sore from fighting in my sleep >< I need to see a DR. get someting for stress.

Awww sweetie emotion_hug yum_tea Have some tea, it always makes me feel better.

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Robotic Chibi-tan
Dark Light Doom
Aileeya

Robotic Chibi-tan

Awww sweetie emotion_hug yum_tea Have some tea, it always makes me feel better.

TEA! emotion_bigheart yum_tea emotion_omnomnom
My family doesn;t believe in tea.
I has a horded stash of tea xD

Edit:: Grabbed your booty.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dark Light Doom

I love it too!!!! It's like liquid sunshine. I always drink it when I'm sad or don't feel good.

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Robotic Chibi-tan
Dark Light Doom

I love it too!!!! It's like liquid sunshine. I always drink it when I'm sad or don't feel good.

I'm down to the kinds I don;t like that much xD
I've started asking for tea. For somthing to drink XD
We will see how well that works out.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dark Light Doom
Robotic Chibi-tan
Dark Light Doom

I'm down to the kinds I don;t like that much xD
I've started asking for tea. For somthing to drink XD
We will see how well that works out.

They should be glad it's not beer/drugs. Tea is deliciousssssssssss!!! emotion_hug I've decided you need a hug. *hug*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff