Welcome to Gaia! ::

Paper Mario for the win.

Heres the big question: Will our legs simply blur when we walk around?

They already explained that the battle system is written entirely from scratch so one would wonder if they found an alternative means of locomotion. If they have, what is it?
I can't wait! I wish they would hurry!
I'ts not easy to make 3D game yo all..
It's not that easy to run a server like that.. i hope gaia team do it

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
rrrrrrrrrrr..(crack) raagsdsdfgsyFUYSKGKkufdsfiuzdktffdutdlfslusuduiufduyguygfgfyufdgfysggffgyfgygyfsfggsuyfdkfygffd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooo no 3-d ,gaia has its own style 2-d battle and rings, 3-d would take too f@$#in long if i have to wait any longer for the regular battle system
there will be blood shed............alot..........of.....blooodd sheed(FADE BACK INTO DARKNESS)
Manas Advocate
darkjay8
dude a good idea would be to make gaia online battle 3-D!

*sticks out front teeth*
Yeah sure lets go and do that. Estiamted Time of Arrival = 2341 AD

lol, I know right. x]

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Redimus Prime 9
Paper Mario for the win.

Heres the big question: Will our legs simply blur when we walk around?

They already explained that the battle system is written entirely from scratch so one would wonder if they found an alternative means of locomotion. If they have, what is it?

I really wouldn't mind the whole blur effect thing, it adds to the style of the game, but it WOULD be nice if they found an alternative walking action!! XD I really doubt that they will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff