Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've only been promising to fetch me the code for the Grunny Subs for a while now.
You'll share it with the general public before me?!
I thought we were friends. </3

x3
Good job Squishy!

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

Not enough people are trying this... it's too awesome to pass up! D:

Cunning Lunatic

User Image
I don't understand why they had to over-populate SS with so many animated.

Then add in fire rain and you have death by lag.
OMFG Taylor
Valheita
That's quite the extreme measure.

I kinda like knowing what I'm fighting ._.;;
You can still tell what animated it is in the little... target window thing >___>. But yeah, that is an issue for some people. It's not a fix that everybody will like (I still think everybody should at least try it). I suggest that you adblock just a few of the animated (Sea Spouts and Grunny Subs @__@). It'll still help with lag, and you'll know which animated you're fighting.

And if you've been through SS as many times as I have, you'll generally know where each mob is, and which animated it is.

amen to that, when hanging with you or vaj and the rest of ZCB in SS, it does get heckit with lag.
Trying this in ss right now must say works VERY well just annoyed by the fact that i can't see my enemies but i can see the shadows though is there any more tings that can be blocked *eb maybe?*

Greedy Genius

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Yay.

I like the grunny sub filter. heart

Perfect Saint

It was great at the start but once you get deeper into the SS, when you run into mobs, there is still massive slow-downs. The good part is that I didn't crash like usual but it was how my friend described the EB back in December or how it was when you camped beside the Saw Mill or the center part of Zen farming animated. Massive lag spikes but it still goes on. I just feel bad that I couldn't help my crew while in the grip of the spike. But it's still better than being d/ced.

SlayerBlade128
amen to that, when hanging with you or vaj and the rest of ZCB in SS, it does get heckit with lag.
I'd rather not be associated with the zCB >___> Or anyone else, for that matter.

Mr_Chuy
Trying this in ss right now must say works VERY well just annoyed by the fact that i can't see my enemies but i can see the shadows though is there any more tings that can be blocked *eb maybe?*
I'm glad it worked for you! I think you'll get used to it. At least I did xD. I assume that you can block EB. Next time I fight him, I'll check it out.

Myrielle
It was great at the start but once you get deeper into the SS, when you run into mobs, there is still massive slow-downs. The good part is that I didn't crash like usual but it was how my friend described the EB back in December or how it was when you camped beside the Saw Mill or the center part of Zen farming animated. Massive lag spikes but it still goes on. I just feel bad that I couldn't help my crew while in the grip of the spike. But it's still better than being d/ced.
Aw, sorry to hear that. But you're not d/cing, so that's an improvement!

Perfect Saint

OMFG Taylor

Myrielle
Aw, sorry to hear that. But you're not d/cing, so that's an improvement!
Definitely. I got my SS earning ability back thanks to you.
@Taylor i've gotten used to and unlike Myrielle not lag spikes only server lag DX

Bumping this s**t D:<

Spoopy Loiterer

I'm definitely going to try this. Maybe I won't crash on every screen of Sealab now. *crosses fingers*
Yay!! thanks man it works great!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces