Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I would like to say congratulations on this giant achievement because like i had said no one has ever done this and achieved it, it was planned but not fullfield. but i also like to say i am disappointed and it, saddens me to learned that your that your so called "2nd G-glitched BL" was a Reset.
for that i cannot say congratulations other than i hope it type of thing is not repeated ever again...
SMH

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
curtneko
challenge, or waste of time?

more of a challenge i guess.. no one's done it before.. so we agve it a go emotion_c8
Stupid and silly, you just used my method on how to get her stuck and using bump

o no we did it in 10 mins...... so ...... she was stuck lulz.
dat zero stuck method, dis excution of dat method

Tipsy Sex Symbol

ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
curtneko

more of a challenge i guess.. no one's done it before.. so we agve it a go emotion_c8
Stupid and silly, you just used my method on how to get her stuck and using bump

if you sayy so o n o

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
curtneko

if you sayy so o n o
yuh cant let u steal muh first observations ever made on dat zero stuck method, is shame do dat ms. wipe was first tank to excute muh method, smh

Tipsy Sex Symbol

iFaiji
I would like to say congratulations on this giant achievement because like i had said no one has ever done this and achieved it, it was planned but not fullfield. but i also like to say i am disappointed and it, saddens me to learned that your that your so called "2nd G-glitched BL" was a Reset.
for that i cannot say congratulations other than i hope it type of thing is not repeated ever again...
SMH

fair enough.

IRL Labtech

How'd you manage it? Curious on how you did it~

Tipsy Sex Symbol

ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter

if you sayy so o n o
yuh cant let u steal muh first observations ever made on dat zero stuck method, is shame do dat ms. wipe was first tank to excute muh method, smh

okies.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter

if you sayy so o n o

okies.
Broken Kam [BL] duh word will be spread so people can learn how to do a G-glitched BL by reading muh post at the end of the first page

Tipsy Sex Symbol

ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter

if you sayy so o n o

okies.
Broken Kam [BL] duh word will be spread so people can learn how to do a G-glitched BL by reading muh post at the end of the first page

go ahead. o3o its a game for everyone to enjoy.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Shannon-Jeva
How'd you manage it? Curious on how you did it~

owo
it isn't really hard after pin-pointing small places along the wall where she gets stuck... and basically, you don't need bu/bubu because she doesn't really attack anyone (apart from her occasional spazzes which are bound to happen). as DPSers, all 5 of us would just g on kam where she's stuck & attack... So when she does spazz, she won't get unstuck & we won't have to go thru the whole process of getting her re-stuck again xD It's really like a reg BL run w/o bats.. just that she doesn't attack anyone c:
emotion_bigheart

Shirtless Noob

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
Bearman George
HOW YOU GAIZ DO DAT? Seriously though, well done. 8D

with Scardy Cat xD j/k

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji
SMH

WHY YOU GOT TO BE A BUZZ KILL
you should just be happy for her. instead you just poke holes in her achievement.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
tripelc55
iFaiji
SMH

WHY YOU GOT TO BE A BUZZ KILL
you should just be happy for her. instead you just poke holes in her achievement.

Actually I agree with her. It's fantastic that they managed to defeat her despite being G-glitched (albeit by taking advantage of ANOTHER glitch)—but to have done that after being purposely reset just seems illegal to me and really lets them down. :(

No matter who they are and what they do, I can't find respect for any crew who simply decides to reset a Lust instance after it's already been done. That—to me—is another form of abusing the game.

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
w-h-o-r-a-n
we killed BL on vase with kam's g glitch... 1 suis....

User Image

User Image

YAY OWO

What was everyones ringsets?? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items