Welcome to Gaia! ::

"we're slowly ramping up the number of testers we let in the game at once."

Does that mean Gaians are already testing zOMG? User Image
i dont think they are just yet but the first wave know who they are.correct me if im wrong

Lonely Fatcat

Yep.

-points to Pan's Journal-
I'd do almost anything to get a taste of zOMG, even just th Beta, but not to where I'd fall for scams, because I can smell them easily.
I wanna play! crying
Well... I believe, that there has to be some type of application, you can do or some way to apply to be one of the testers. Although, with the amount of hits Gaia gets per day, I'm sure that the positions would fill rather quickly.
I signed up for that beta tester thing that was in an announcement a while back but i didnt get to test...
Like I said, how many other people do you think applied?

They can only let a select few, just to play. So they can tweak any glitches that may occur. It sucks, that you didn't get to test. But I'm just wondering what other type of incentives there would be for testing. As far as, starting the MMO with battle rings that aren't easily obtained. Would they be allowed a certain head start in the game? I believe that, that would make things a bit unfair, to everyone who did apply. But thats just my thought. I could easily be wrong.

Lonely Fatcat

Light_of_Lucifer
Like I said, how many other people do you think applied?

They can only let a select few, just to play. So they can tweak any glitches that may occur. It sucks, that you didn't get to test. But I'm just wondering what other type of incentives there would be for testing. As far as, starting the MMO with battle rings that aren't easily obtained. Would they be allowed a certain head start in the game? I believe that, that would make things a bit unfair, to everyone who did apply. But thats just my thought. I could easily be wrong.
Currently, there is no incentive.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Only Gaia employees have tested Beta.

The beta testers aren't allowed to test the game yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff