Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lei_Trigar's Wife

Timid Bunny

Starburst Colors- PH
Dun cry. Here's me doing Diagnose nonstop: User Image

Sadly, it's soundless, but for those who fear hospital beeps, feel free to watch it 4laugh

I've seen your siggy tons while lurking the zOMG! forum since the big announcement, it makes me happy and sad at the same time v.v

Lei_Trigar's Wife

Timid Bunny

Nurse Michelle
Ash_Trigar
After a night doing papa saw I went to the store and I could SWEAR I heard Diagnose EVERYWHERE!! It was like the sound effect was etched into my skull... I can't believe I'll never get to use my rings again...

I feel you, I"m sorry for both of us.

*uses RR4 Defib and about 2000 revives on zOMG* ... I think my items and rings are glitched, zOMG! is still dazed v.v

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Ash_Trigar
Starburst Colors- PH
Dun cry. Here's me doing Diagnose nonstop: User Image

Sadly, it's soundless, but for those who fear hospital beeps, feel free to watch it 4laugh

I've seen your siggy tons while lurking the zOMG! forum since the big announcement, it makes me happy and sad at the same time v.v
*pats*

Shy Healer

Starburst Colors- PH

Is there any chance that you'd be able to make me a gif of my avatar using that Diagnose?~ (Can't pm, can't comment.)
cat_redface

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Yuunisa
Starburst Colors- PH

Is there any chance that you'd be able to make me a gif of my avatar using that Diagnose?~ (Can't pm, can't comment.)
cat_redface
OMG! O_O

Um, I mean, not sure yet if I'mma open commisshies for Diagnosing Avis yet, but sure eek
I at first made the thing for fun cuz I'm a fan of Diagnose ring.

Sorry bout the block. Security problems sweatdrop

Shy Healer

Starburst Colors- PH

While you don't have to open one, that would be bliss if you could especially if you receive a few more requests (I can't tell if you're busy or not.) >u< heart

I don't mind the security settings, much better to be safe than sorry here in Gaia... Troll heaven...

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Yuunisa
Starburst Colors- PH

While you don't have to open one, that would be bliss if you could especially if you receive a few more requests (I can't tell if you're busy or not.) >u< heart

I don't mind the security settings, much better to be safe than sorry here in Gaia... Troll heaven...
Yeah. Anyway I'm listing it down -downloads ur avi pic- idk when but i'll try to make 1 for you in my free time, for free.

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Starburst Colors- PH
Yuunisa
Starburst Colors- PH

cat_redface
OMG! O_O

Um, I mean, not sure yet if I'mma open commisshies for Diagnosing Avis yet, but sure eek
I at first made the thing for fun cuz I'm a fan of Diagnose ring.

Sorry bout the block. Security problems sweatdrop
I would definitely pay for one! It is super cute!

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Yuunisa
Starburst Colors- PH

I'm so late I thought you didn't got my PM sweatdrop
That little animation pixelie looks... cute on your sig 4laugh

Virtuous Cleric

Starburst Colors- PH
Yuunisa
Starburst Colors- PH

I'm so late I thought you didn't got my PM sweatdrop
That little animation pixelie looks... cute on your sig 4laugh

could you make me one or two as well?

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Nurse Michelle
ACK! eek

Hmm well I could try but I guess I could ask for a payment for the pixel animation. Not to mention I'm a bit busy within these days redface so I can't guarantee that I might make one for you...

Virtuous Cleric

Starburst Colors- PH
Nurse Michelle
ACK! eek

Hmm well I could try but I guess I could ask for a payment for the pixel animation. Not to mention I'm a bit busy within these days redface so I can't guarantee that I might make one for you...

oh alright.. okay I'm not finish with my avi as well so I guess next time. smile

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Nurse Michelle
Starburst Colors- PH
Nurse Michelle
ACK! eek

oh alright.. okay I'm not finish with my avi as well so I guess next time. smile
Okay. Maybe around early December, I just need the avi to use (though it might not include the hand items)

Shy Healer

Starburst Colors- PH

Nice to know that you're able to see it! (Squeeee~~~) Thanks again!~ ♥
emotion_kirakira

Edit: GAAH! You're not accepting gifts!~ TwT

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Yuunisa
Starburst Colors- PH