2011 0.078125 7.8% [ 5 ]
2012 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
2013 0.015625 1.6% [ 1 ]
2014 0.046875 4.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Saxy Coder

I still have my fragments too!! emotion_awesome

Hmm... I don't remember a lot of my early days because I started back when the game came out, but took a break from Gaia shortly after starting. I think one of my earliest happiest moments though was when I climbed out of the dingy and murky sewers into the bright, happy, and alive world of Barton Town. I had been stuck beneath the surface of the earth for so long, and it was nice to be on the "light side" now heart First landy encounter was much, much later when I was doing some smob. Someone happened to summon Landy on GB, but nobody was there to kill it besides one person trying to solo it.

P.S. Null Fragments were used for recipes, if I remember correctly o:

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
The train was awesome! I remember that! Then I remember when they changed it to the sewer. I have been offline 3 years now so I assume they changed it again by now ^^ I also remember they were holding a competition to name Zomg wink I was being all philosophical too. I was so sure I would win the competition...

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lady Saxophone
I still have my fragments too!! emotion_awesome

Hmm... I don't remember a lot of my early days because I started back when the game came out, but took a break from Gaia shortly after starting. I think one of my earliest happiest moments though was when I climbed out of the dingy and murky sewers into the bright, happy, and alive world of Barton Town. I had been stuck beneath the surface of the earth for so long, and it was nice to be on the "light side" now heart First landy encounter was much, much later when I was doing some smob. Someone happened to summon Landy on GB, but nobody was there to kill it besides one person trying to solo it.

P.S. Null Fragments were used for recipes, if I remember correctly o:

Arising from the Sewers was such an accomplishment. Many people never made it out. eek ...

Oh, wow! Someone tried to solo Landy? I've never seen or heard that. When Landy was in GB there was always a clusterf*ck ton of people. The fun and lag melded together. I really miss Landy being in GB. A lot of players would use the null and announce when Landy arrived and they all came a'gatherin'. I loved it. Especially because people made little parties on the beaches afterwards once we have slain the beast!

I feel like the Fragments were used to create rings but I feel like that's more of a wish than the past. ^^

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
KazeUsagi13
The train was awesome! I remember that! Then I remember when they changed it to the sewer. I have been offline 3 years now so I assume they changed it again by now ^^ I also remember they were holding a competition to name Zomg wink I was being all philosophical too. I was so sure I would win the competition...

I think they have a different train sequence now. I kinda hope the old train introduction to zOMG! would come back. I wanna play it again. The train was too awesome!

What was the name you put down for the competition?

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
MewMewSun
KazeUsagi13

I think they have a different train sequence now. I kinda hope the old train introduction to zOMG! would come back. I wanna play it again. The train was too awesome!

Haha! I have no idea. I remember going over it with my fiancee at the time...
speaking of reminiscing I have not seen or heard from her in over 4 years now... anyway
We were up for hours coming up with something good that meant something to gaia. When zOMG was picked were were so mad cause it was so stupid and meant nothing xD

edit: Oh yeah, thank you for the tip!

Retro Punk

I remember when i first joined Gaia... this one user took me ( a noob 1.00 something) to ALL the null crystals . Just out of kindness. I still have her as a friend and im never deleting her. Even if she doesn't come back to Gaia .

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Soloing Stone Coatl by myself is probably my greatest zOMG achievement. emo I've been playing on and off since the game came out and I just recently made it to Shallow Sea, yeesh...

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ah, the memories...such a shame that zOMG! may not be with us much longer. I truly will miss it AND Gaia since I have no real reason to remain active on this site without the game.

Hmmm, first really big moment for me? Buzzkill popping up in Bass'ken Lake...as a 5.1...and wondering just what the HELL was going on! I was so thrilled I had finally gotten to a level where the damn wolves and gift boxes didn't annihilate me IMMEDIATELY, then THAT behemoth showed up and did me in. I had the worst luck back then!

BEST moment? Laughing like hell at my dear uncle as we forced him to solo a Bad Dog in DMS. Why not? He was the one who decided to 'dress' as the zombie wolf from item Bad Moon. We figured he needed some 'quality time' with his lupin brethren. He actually beat that thing, too...

User Image

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Guin - Aoiichi
I remember when i first joined Gaia... this one user took me ( a noob 1.00 something) to ALL the null crystals . Just out of kindness. I still have her as a friend and im never deleting her. Even if she doesn't come back to Gaia .

I have friends like that. They are no longer here but their name has been embedded into my mind. I can't unfriend them. I'm friends with this one person that I met in Otami Ruins and helped me the entire time I was there.

That was really nice of him/her. I do that whenever I encounter a new player. I try to help them out. We all start off not knowing anything, idky some people hate on "newbs/noobs." We were inexperience like them too.

I remember taking a 4.0 to GB cuz he wanted to see the ocean... So many Achors and Sprouts that day.. xD At least he was happy.

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
High On Music
Soloing Stone Coatl by myself is probably my greatest zOMG achievement. emo I've been playing on and off since the game came out and I just recently made it to Shallow Sea, yeesh...

I really like Shallow Sea. Too bad it isn't a free roam area in the ocean. I just think it would be pretty.

That's an epic achievement. I don't think I've successfully solo'd anything...

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
zombie296
Ah, the memories...such a shame that zOMG! may not be with us much longer. I truly will miss it AND Gaia since I have no real reason to remain active on this site without the game.

Hmmm, first really big moment for me? Buzzkill popping up in Bass'ken Lake...as a 5.1...and wondering just what the HELL was going on! I was so thrilled I had finally gotten to a level where the damn wolves and gift boxes didn't annihilate me IMMEDIATELY, then THAT behemoth showed up and did me in. I had the worst luck back then!

BEST moment? Laughing like hell at my dear uncle as we forced him to solo a Bad Dog in DMS. Why not? He was the one who decided to 'dress' as the zombie wolf from item Bad Moon. We figured he needed some 'quality time' with his lupin brethren. He actually beat that thing, too...

User Image

I remember falling in love with Zen Gardens' scenery. I never really wanted to leave but to level up faster I needed to move on. The hardest thing for me in Bass'Ken Lake was crossing the mini bridge or finding a way around that spiral. Some dogs on patrol would always take me out. The first time I successful got away from the wolves, GIFTBOXES dazed me. I was a little upset I didn't get the null. Glad it happened. Looking back on it- it sounds like fun.

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
KazeUsagi13
MewMewSun
KazeUsagi13

Haha! I have no idea. I remember going over it with my fiancee at the time...
speaking of reminiscing I have not seen or heard from her in over 4 years now... anyway
We were up for hours coming up with something good that meant something to gaia. When zOMG was picked were were so mad cause it was so stupid and meant nothing xD

edit: Oh yeah, thank you for the tip!

I think they chose it cuz it fits the atmosphere of the game. Weird, punny, quirky, shocking.. I feel like they should've at least given the title some significance to the game. The title doesn't really describe or hint at anything within the game. For example, "Kingdom Hearts" the title summarizes the goal of all the villains and it's what the heroes must protect. "Beyond: Two Souls" the title takes on 2 different topics: 'beyond' is the world afterlife and Two Souls kind of explain how she even has 'powers.' Together it all adds up after you finish the game. The meaning sort of clicks. zOMG! doesn't really have that type of.. upbringing. burning_eyes

Ur welcome~! 3nodding

Vicious Prophet

My first time playing zOMG! was in 2008. I had such a shitty computer though, I could barely play so I stopped once I got out of the train station. I started playing it for real in 2012.

My first EB was awful. It was the night before one of my finals and I don't think anyone in the crew knew what they were doing. gonk We didn't finish, and we were trying right up until I had to go to class.

Durem Lover

I think some of my best memories were 1.) killing EB the first time back when the game was "to hard" and 2.) trick or treating and being pulled into the hive e_e
and weren't null fragments used in recipes? I can't remember

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces