Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
noo... i just hate it when people would like kill hecka fast and you would run to the fluff and then by the time, it's already dead... i need gold b***h, let me get the integrity ring... xp
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
[******** them bictches who got the integrity ring... scream

U mad bro? emotion_awesome

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
xxSARALUVxx
noo... i just hate it when people would like kill hecka fast and you would run to the fluff and then by the time, it's already dead... i need gold b***h, let me get the integrity ring... xp
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Cool story bro emotion_awesome

You do know that integrity isn't even an attack ring right? emotion_facepalm

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bruh, isn't the integrity ring soulbounded... omg... i wish it wasn't/// give it to mee... lol... if it wasn't soulbounded then i would love to have one... but unfornately it's soulbounded... not fair, everyone deserves that ring, not only some people.... evil scream
Whispers of Delusion

If I could, I'd give mine to you, I don't use it and I don't really deserve it anyway, I hadn't played zOmg in ages before DMS came out. So I got it hust for not playing.

Destructive Bunny

xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

ROFL your sig rofl

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what am i, stupid, jk i know but you know that if you go to green villiage and the fluff area, people would kill the fluff with about 1 sec with the integrity ring... it helps kill faster in green villiage, but in other places i wouldn't really need ut like in baskeen lake... i just need it so i could kill people's fluffs... lol i wnat integrity ring... scream
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

xxSARALUVxx

Sorry bro, but if you broke the rules and earned yourself the abuse ring, you should be grateful that they didn't BAN you. Because taking advantage of a glitch is a BANNABLE offense. It's written clear as day in the Terms of Service.

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
xxSARALUVxx
what am i, stupid, jk i know but you know that if you go to green villiage and the fluff area, people would kill the fluff with about 1 sec with the integrity ring... it helps kill faster in green villiage, but in other places i wouldn't really need ut like in baskeen lake... i just need it so i could kill people's fluffs... lol i wnat integrity ring... scream
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Lol.....All it does it "somewhat" help you regenerate stamina faster. Just keep a R4 Divity and a solar rays ring hun.
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Actually it also increases your luck. I use it to bring my luck up to 45, with fitness, fortune's favor, the angel set, and r4 div and coy. Without it, my luck drops to 38. :/

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Actually it also increases your luck. I use it to bring my luck up to 45, with fitness, fortune's favor, the angel set, and r4 div and coy. Without it, my luck drops to 38. :/

With the way the gold cap is now, it really doesn't matter what your luck is anymore. = IMO.
Luck only defines how fast you hit your gold cap. That is all.
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

With the way the gold cap is now, it really doesn't matter what your luck is anymore. = IMO.

LOL considering I am a busy college student and don't have a whole lot of time to reach that cap, luck is still a very important part of my gaming experience XD ~<3

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

LOL considering I am a busy college student and don't have a whole lot of time to reach that cap, luck is still a very important part of my gaming experience XD ~<3
Like 3 runs of smob are you hit the cap xD unless you are a cash user or w/e that thing is that raises the limit.
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Like 3 runs of smob are you hit the cap xD unless you are a cash user or w/e that thing is that raises the limit.

Hahaha Except smob and smeb is full of jerkwads or newbs that cant finish the run... at least that has been my experience. I'm stuck to TT farm or Papa Saw XD

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Hahaha Except smob and smeb is full of jerkwads or newbs that cant finish the run... at least that has been my experience. I'm stuck to TT farm or Papa Saw XD
crying I remember the good-ol-days when smob and smeb always had tons of good crews crying
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
Silent As Shadows
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

crying I remember the good-ol-days when smob and smeb always had tons of good crews crying

I remember too, unfortunately I got bored with zOMG before I could beat the last boss. Got there, and wiped, and never really tried again XD life got busy.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol... i still want integrity more then the sweetheart, the fortune favor, and the sugar rushh... r4 does work... and solar ray, but those who have integrity and solar ray together and come to zomg, they will be the one who is better...btw do u have the integrity ring...
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex

Lol.....All it does it "somewhat" help you regenerate stamina faster. Just keep a R4 Divity and a solar rays ring hun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff