Feral Kitty

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD
I feel zOMG! it's on it's las days gonk

Noooo, don't say that, zOMG is the only reason i'm on gaia i don't like anything else crying crying crying crying

Yup, I've started losing interest in gaia within the past week,
        but I decided to try out zOMG! and I love it! xDD
        but if people keep saying zOMG! is on it's last days.. that means.. emotion_0A0
        NO no, we shall not speak of it and enjoy zOMG either way. emotion_donotwant

I probably would of left a long time ago if it wasn't for zomg, now it's all i do on gaia lolz
Just starting? Whisper me if you need any help, if i'm on i can come help you if you need it ^_^

Ah, I've just recently gotten into zOMG! and I've been playing non-stop. xD
        Sure will, thanks! smile

A few questions..
        I'm wanting to buy the Sugar Rush ring off the MP, but I wonder, will it become soulbound if I use it/level it up?
        Also, was it a limited ring? I don't remember reading about it being obtainable through game-play. e 3 e

Welcome to zomg biggrin
Sugar rush was an event ring that is no longer available in game...So the only place to get it is in the marketplace. It's called a "rare" ring like fortune's Favor and sweetheart, which is also only available in the mp. These three rings don't soulbind so you're safe there.

Aww, Fortune's Favor isn't available in the game? ;c
        Oh well, time to save up~ >:3

and thanks for the welcome! ^u ^

Fashionable Rogue

Skullmiser
The game is totally unplayable right now.

yeah dms and other things are dangerous atm because of the random hard lags...badge farming isn't too bad as long as you gave buffs and don't get in over your head lolz

Fashionable Rogue

Pablitox xD
^ that
but don't waste your money on it if you don't really need it, it's not that good and it's so ******** expensive at the MP
lmao i got Sweetheart and Sugar Rush mixed up sweatdrop

I won my FF and my SR during the events...My Sweetheart ring i paid 2 mil for it 3 years ago and thought i paid to much for it...the price now is just outrageous o.o

Magnetic Cat

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD
^ that
but don't waste your money on it if you don't really need it, it's not that good and it's so ******** expensive at the MP
lmao i got Sweetheart and Sugar Rush mixed up sweatdrop

I won my FF and my SR during the events...My Sweetheart ring i paid 2 mil for it 3 years ago and thought i paid to much for it...the price now is just outrageous o.o

I wasn't on Gaia when the events were still there crying and i bought an FF and sold it before inflation emotion_donotwant

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I'm experiencing lag spikes lasting up to 20 seconds or so, and the spikes start every few seconds. That's not much of playing but mostly waiting for it to pass and hopefully you are not dazed...

Fashionable Rogue

Platonic Purple Panda
I'm experiencing lag spikes lasting up to 20 seconds or so, and the spikes start every few seconds. That's not much of playing but mostly waiting for it to pass and hopefully you are not dazed...

Yeah, it's been horrible, i really hope they fix the situation >.<
In the z!f. No one can hear your screams! scream

Post this in the SF instead. 3nodding

Destitute Wench

trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD
I feel zOMG! it's on it's las days gonk

Noooo, don't say that, zOMG is the only reason i'm on gaia i don't like anything else crying crying crying crying

Yup, I've started losing interest in gaia within the past week,
        but I decided to try out zOMG! and I love it! xDD
        but if people keep saying zOMG! is on it's last days.. that means.. emotion_0A0
        NO no, we shall not speak of it and enjoy zOMG either way. emotion_donotwant

I probably would of left a long time ago if it wasn't for zomg, now it's all i do on gaia lolz
Just starting? Whisper me if you need any help, if i'm on i can come help you if you need it ^_^

Ah, I've just recently gotten into zOMG! and I've been playing non-stop. xD
        Sure will, thanks! smile

A few questions..
        I'm wanting to buy the Sugar Rush ring off the MP, but I wonder, will it become soulbound if I use it/level it up?
        Also, was it a limited ring? I don't remember reading about it being obtainable through game-play. e 3 e

The answers are - no, it will not be soul bound and yes, it was available during an achievement. I just can't remember which one, though. lol

Destitute Wench

Platonic Purple Panda

I couldn't take the lag. I got out of there after about 5 minutes. stressed

Friendly Shapeshifter

I'm trying to power through it. They said it's because they aren't getting enough out of it, basically.

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Lady Brinard
Platonic Purple Panda

The lag has happened since the devs first released this in open beta. The servers didn't last as long as they do now thanks to the amount of people.

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/if-zomg-was-removed-from-the-site/t.90870709/ OwO Please vote and express your thoughts on this topic.

Dean Pokora's Waifu

Wealthy Shopper

10,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
I wouldn't go that far saying "it's on it's last days" I've gone on plenty of times with just one server available in the past and having it lag like crazy, they will put more servers up at some point as irritating it may be waiting and dealing with the lag. emotion_donotwant

Supportive Friend

Therogueleader
Lady Brinard
Platonic Purple Panda

The lag has happened since the devs first released this in open beta. The servers didn't last as long as they do now thanks to the amount of people.

zOMG has been in beta for years. this 'open beta' thing is just a new title so they can clam things are going to change. well i hate to say it but all the devs are gone and the only change is that gaia has become fully concerned with only making money and not for the players. this site is falling slowly and i hope they get their heads out of the rears and see that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff