Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springtime Spirit

In regards to leveling, it makes me feel accomplished. When I level up it's like all my hard work just paid off.

So I would like leveling.
hey ya`ll pirate
yah lvling would be cool we should have 1
I agree, a leveling system is definitely required, if we want to secure Gaia's MMO longevity
I just wanna ******* play the game!

Hilarious Gaian

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
yea!!!!!!!!!

Wheezing Warlord

You all seem to fail to realize that;
1) While we ourselves don't level, our rings do. If you want a feeling of accomplishment, you've got it.
2) We don't even know how the Battle System works anymore! Qixter said there were going to be some major changes. So we'll find out on Halloween.
3) With only rings leveling, people will be on similar combat levels. Gaia is a communtiy, and if levels were included, it would take away from that. There would be no way a level 71 would ever team up with a level 3. The higher would get no EXP or the lower would die. With rings, it makes the experience more commutity oriented.
Yay, Syko showed up and pionted out most of the things I was going to but I think you left someone's post out, they said that without levels it would feel like there is no piont, but to me it seems like if there are levels there is no point. What I mean is if we have a level system you just keep leveling forever, or more likely until you quit playing the game due to the tidius task of repetivly trying to get to the next level. Someone might bring up a level cap suggestion to counteract this way of thinking however once you get to the specified level whats the point in continueing to playing the game, furthermore if the expirience level is some ungodly level then people would just quit before they got to it. With the ring expirience method there is a point, and you can just get new rings once your current rings are leveled out, and this will keep things fresh as well because you will be using the new rings ability instead of the same old rings you've been using and you'll still have the old rings when and if you want to use them again.
yeah..i will be cool...coz it is nonesense if you kill monsters..and nothing happnes..and it there will be a goal...to reach the maximum level..haha..and some stuff that can be taken from the monster that you'v killed..and gold too..hahaha..

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
hey friendds!!!hope the admins will understand our debation....hope other people understand us....the gaia online will be boring if there will not be a leveling system so we should must have a leveling system....guys need your help to have a leveling system...people interested to my topic so maybe the admins should have an action of it...

love you GAIANS!
right! we dont just want loot, we need a system that will pay off our hard work, and a level up system will do the job!
As I said before.. Leveling up will cause Fake Power/Auto Level websites to come out.. Besides.. Levels cause braging rights.. Plus theres a bunch of people that play Gaia and have Dail up. (me included) Do you think it's fair that if some one with Cable could just sit there (not in the game in Real Life stupid) and just "Pwn", When a Dail up player strugles to get and kills and thus doesn't level.. Is it fair? No! It's not! That's why theres not gona be a Level System!

EDIT: If you want to feel like you Achived something, Donate your time helping others instead of helping your self, you'll feel alot better keeping old people company and helping kids to read, then leveling your Character on some stupid game?

But you may ask: "HUH? You play this too!" And I say: Yes, But only in moderation!
i dont think there should be a lvling system casue then every one can insult others.... ppl should get power from their weps.....you should be able to buff up their weps like upgrading and if you are unarmed u can mage!
it will be so fashion XD LOL
so ... a good leveling system ... not a stupid one XD
uekiboy
&html&
&body&
&title&GAIA LEVELING SYSTEM&/title&
<br>
<p>
awesomeeeeeeeeee wish the GM would promulgate that decision so that we can be in a party....
<br>
<p align=center>
<font size=+5 color=red>
<p>
<h3 w8 how bout partying system hu wants
</p>
&/body
</html&

u forgot to close the h3 tag razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items