King Noob

CBB1112
Grace Gubreez
So damn empty.. someone come play with me D:

im on brain clam

crying about the emptyness

in shallow seaas

*cries self to sleep*

It died because of the ridiculous inflation and the fact that nerfing wont do much anymore now a days cause of it so yeah its always empty there now, hardly anyone nerfs

that's really sad. I like playing because it is fun. Gold was kind of a bonus for me not a reason to play. *sigh*

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mimaku
CBB1112
Mimaku
CBB1112
Grace Gubreez

im on brain clam

in shallow seaas

*cries self to sleep*

It died because of the ridiculous inflation and the fact that nerfing wont do much anymore now a days cause of it so yeah its always empty there now, hardly anyone nerfs

or you can papa saw or doll shrine to nerf? rofl

Still not worth nerfing when 50-150k is worthless in the econ now rolleyes

I know just trying to help emo

*pat pat* You ok

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
CBB1112
Mimaku
CBB1112
Mimaku
CBB1112
Grace Gubreez

im on brain clam

in shallow seaas

*cries self to sleep*

or you can papa saw or doll shrine to nerf? rofl

Still not worth nerfing when 50-150k is worthless in the econ now rolleyes

I know just trying to help emo

*pat pat* You ok

yesss. whee

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Grace Gubreez
CBB1112
Grace Gubreez

im on brain clam

in shallow seaas

*cries self to sleep*

that's really sad. I like playing because it is fun. Gold was kind of a bonus for me not a reason to play. *sigh*

Sorry

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mimaku

yesss. whee

Good 3nodding

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
CBB1112
Mimaku

yesss. whee

Good 3nodding

emotion_dowant

Salty Aggressor

I'm pretty sure zomg has died. I never see crews at PS or in GB for smob. Rarely there are doll shrine crews. The most populated area is usually VG on all servers because the loot is profitable if you farm for it

King Noob

eliza_bunnypooh
I'm pretty sure zomg has died. I never see crews at PS or in GB for smob. Rarely there are doll shrine crews. The most populated area is usually VG on all servers because the loot is profitable if you farm for it

this is what I feared when I went to smob and saw no one on all three servers... o_o

it really breaks my heart. I dont want it to die. The game is so damn special and unique.

Salty Aggressor

Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

this is what I feared when I went to smob and saw no one on all three servers... o_o

it really breaks my heart. I dont want it to die. The game is so damn special and unique.

Get more people to play zomg and teach them how to play then you could have an army of smobbers emotion_awesome

King Noob

eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

Get more people to play zomg and teach them how to play then you could have an army of smobbers emotion_awesome

lol I try... I made my college friends make accounts and my little brother he is preparing for tuna emotion_awesome and he showed zomg to his friends

I try..lol

Salty Aggressor

Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

lol I try... I made my college friends make accounts and my little brother he is preparing for tuna emotion_awesome and he showed zomg to his friends

I try..lol

Find people on Gaia already rofl

King Noob

eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

I try..lol

no one I meet irl is on gaia. They look at me funny when I go on here between classes rofl

My best friend introduced me to this game.. But now she plays more serious games like Dota and stuff emo

Im a dum dum that stays in one place doing the same thing because of nostalgia..

Salty Aggressor

Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

I try..lol

no one I meet irl is on gaia. They look at me funny when I go on here between classes rofl

My best friend introduced me to this game.. But now she plays more serious games like Dota and stuff emo

Im a dum dum that stays in one place doing the same thing because of nostalgia..

LOL not people irl. You gotta like go make friends in forums or something then be like 'hay...u want extra gold? come play zomg wit me'

King Noob

eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

I try..lol

LOL not people irl. You gotta like go make friends in forums or something then be like 'hay...u want extra gold? come play zomg wit me'

hmm I'll try that.. I was trying on cb in a christmas thread I was in.. it didnt work..
I think I'll try to make a smob/smeb crew thread in this forum :3

Salty Aggressor

Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh
Grace Gubreez
eliza_bunnypooh

I try..lol

hmm I'll try that.. I was trying on cb in a christmas thread I was in.. it didnt work..
I think I'll try to make a smob/smeb crew thread in this forum :3

GL! You could also try in-game :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas