32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
eliza_bunnypooh
Ace of Blue Spades
eliza_bunnypooh
Ace of Blue Spades
I will probably be there today. Hope we can have fun. I've never actually done the Spirit Pyres thing, I thought that was permanently broken.

Broken?

There was a problem for a while where the event was unbeatable or something. Of course, I'm remembering this from years ago.

It was never broken or unbeatable. You just can't beat it unless all of the pyres are quenched

Weird, I swear I could remember something about it being glitched. But again, years ago. No biggie.

Anyway, can I be on the back up list? I know the event got pushed back and all, but I'm all bunny themed now. For a given value of bunny themed.

Newbie Noob

eliza_bunnypooh
RoronoA_ZorO_Marim0

baby_kitty_258

making the new list for today and it will be at 5:30pm PST

mkay. st (is 12 pm right now) or daylight time ( pdt is 1 pm right now )?

Magical Senshi

User Image
@ Will a back up be quoted here if they ever need it or should we be in zOMG at the time of the event if needed?

Salty Aggressor

Ace of Blue Spades
eliza_bunnypooh
Ace of Blue Spades
eliza_bunnypooh
Ace of Blue Spades
I will probably be there today. Hope we can have fun. I've never actually done the Spirit Pyres thing, I thought that was permanently broken.

Broken?

There was a problem for a while where the event was unbeatable or something. Of course, I'm remembering this from years ago.

It was never broken or unbeatable. You just can't beat it unless all of the pyres are quenched

Weird, I swear I could remember something about it being glitched. But again, years ago. No biggie.

Anyway, can I be on the back up list? I know the event got pushed back and all, but I'm all bunny themed now. For a given value of bunny themed.

Just come with the backups ringset im sure ppl will skip out

Salty Aggressor

baby_kitty_258
eliza_bunnypooh
RoronoA_ZorO_Marim0

baby_kitty_258

making the new list for today and it will be at 5:30pm PST

mkay. st (is 12 pm right now) or daylight time ( pdt is 1 pm right now )?

pdt is 1:34pm right at this moment so in 4 hrs

Salty Aggressor

Caimbrie
User Image
@ Will a back up be quoted here if they ever need it or should we be in zOMG at the time of the event if needed?

come at the time of the event-4 hrs from now- with the 4 attacks/4 blanks

Retro Punk

eliza_bunnypooh
Caimbrie
User Image

Dang 5:30pm pst is to late for me i wont be able to make it. Specially if its today.

Salty Aggressor

Guin - Aoiichi
eliza_bunnypooh
Caimbrie
User Image

Dang 5:30pm pst is to late for me i wont be able to make it. Specially if its today.

Aw ok D:

Retro Punk

eliza_bunnypooh
Guin - Aoiichi
eliza_bunnypooh
Caimbrie
User Image

Aw ok D:

yeah im sorry. But right now its 4pm for me and i go to bed around 5 or 6pm , so i can be up at 130 am. If the times had been earlier ( or if i had a day off....) then yeah. Sorry again.

Unforgiving Gaian

Quite bummed out 'cause I never get to do Spirit Pyres, but this is also too late (=early in the morning) for me, so I will not be able to attend.

Good luck!

Magical Senshi

eliza_bunnypooh

User Image
@ I was about to go, it's already 11pm so 4 hours later is too late for me D8
I can only come up as back-up on the last two days D8

Salty Aggressor

Caimbrie
eliza_bunnypooh

User Image
@ I was about to go, it's already 11pm so 4 hours later is too late for me D8
I can only come up as back-up on the last two days D8

Last two days?

Doting Heckler

Since it seems like a lot of people are backing out, I'll try to come as backup tonight.

Invisible Friend

Oh it got pushed back a few hours. time to watch drama/eat pizza until then.

wokeer's Wife

Lonely Hunter

12,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
where's the ppl..? otami is empty
and zoro isnt comming this time again, sorry..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff