Yes 8D 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
So-so =/ 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
No ¬¬ 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Perfect Pitcher

Thard_Verad
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
We already have Mama/Papa Saw, Mama Fluffs, and She-Wolf.

Therefore, this boss box better be a Grandpa.

Let's go a step further and say he's made of those brown paper packages tied up with strings. xD
Grandpa Giftbox? We've been down this road before ^_^

You remembered! biggrin

Perfect Pitcher

Red Kutai
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Let's go a step further and say he's made of those brown paper packages tied up with strings. xD

I've always been fairly keen on Giftboxes as enemies, in general - but one that is both brown and senile? It's like my very own soulmate, in package form! sweatdrop

I can't wait to be terrified of something that's gumming me to death... whee

You better hope he forgets his dentures. wink

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Izumi Motou
IKaikura-Kun
Izumi Motou
II_Kisame_II

We need a golden giftbox rare spawn.

Take what you can...

And it should drop golden giftboxes? razz

...Give nothing back

talk2hand

Take what you can...

I hope you did understand that it was a joke confused sweatdrop

...Give nothing back

that face was a joke too smile

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IKaikura-Kun
Izumi Motou
IKaikura-Kun
Izumi Motou
II_Kisame_II

Take what you can...

...Give nothing back

talk2hand

Take what you can...

...Give nothing back

Take what you can...

-facepalms- How could I have missed that...

...Give nothing back

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Izumi Motou
IKaikura-Kun
Izumi Motou
IKaikura-Kun
Izumi Motou
II_Kisame_II

Take what you can...

...Give nothing back

talk2hand

Take what you can...

...Give nothing back

Take what you can...

-facepalms- How could I have missed that...

...Give nothing back

xD

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Sounds neat, I kinda like the idea that he could disable one of your rings... for a time. I think the entire fight is a little much (do enough damage and he vomits up your disabled rings...?) I see the disabled animation as like sleep, but localized to one of eight random ring slots.

I'd like him to be like Landshark. The idea that he's spawned by giftboxes is nice, but not enough people go after those. How about a hidden trigger that unleashes him on the unsuspecting Lake population? We need more roving bosses to keep players on their feet.

I think it would be amusing if he were tied to Lance, or the Cash Shop somehow (by virtue of being... a box) or maybe he could be a golden giftbox, animated by Alchemy, who drops Alchemy components.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MistressMinako
Sounds neat, I kinda like the idea that he could disable one of your rings... for a time. I think the entire fight is a little much (do enough damage and he vomits up your disabled rings...?) I see the disabled animation as like sleep, but localized to one of eight random ring slots.

I'd like him to be like Landshark. The idea that he's spawned by giftboxes is nice, but not enough people go after those. How about a hidden trigger that unleashes him on the unsuspecting Lake population? We need more roving bosses to keep players on their feet.

I think it would be amusing if he were tied to Lance, or the Cash Shop somehow (by virtue of being... a box) or maybe he could be a golden giftbox, animated by Alchemy, who drops Alchemy components.

Take what you can...

Yeah, he could also be Bass'Ken Lake's Landshark as someone else already mentioned. And I had in mind that if he disables one of your rings it becomes locked just like when your rings are locked if you awaken after being dazed.

...Give nothing back

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

these are a few of my favorite things?

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Red Kutai

I've always been fairly keen on Giftboxes as enemies, in general - but one that is both brown and senile? It's like my very own soulmate, in package form! sweatdrop

You better hope he forgets his dentures. wink

Ah, you two actually make this idea more appealing, if only for the 'unique and different' factor that such a roving boss as this one could have. Not just be intimidating or scary, or all dark and demonic, but be something off-kilter with the current themes.
This grampa idea I believe I appreciate most, somewhat motivating me to push for the absolute danger, death, and destruction I might experience when such a boss comes about.

Terrifying thought. 'Grandbox' and BuzzKill happening at the same time, on the same screen. And then traveling together.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red Kutai
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Take what you can...

A TEETHLESS Boss Box? Now that would totally be like Gaia to implement that in zOMG. You expect something ferocious, scary and intimidating and instead a brown, tattered and teethless old box comes out... I probably would die of laughter before he got to me xD

...Give nothing back

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Izumi Motou

Sssshhhhh!
You want the Devs should hear you? gonk

I have enough trouble with those as it is, without them having having a Boss among their number!

Seriously though, as much fun as they are for more experienced players, the Giftboxes are a nightmare for the uninitiated.
I anticipate an awful lot of bawing in the Zif! if their numbers were to be augmented by another, more fierce-some, member of that garish, guffawing, gaggle of Giftboxes.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
WideEyed
Izumi Motou

Sssshhhhh!
You want the Devs should hear you? gonk

I have enough trouble with those as it is, without them having having a Boss among their number!

Seriously though, as much fun as they are for more experienced players, the Giftboxes are a nightmare for the uninitiated.
I anticipate an awful lot of bawing in the Zif! if their numbers were to be augmented by another, more fierce-some, member of that garish, guffawing, gaggle of Giftboxes.
One is all...

That is the main reason I created this thread razz

But you'll find em easy enough as soon as you know the hiding spots and then you can pick em off one by one with a ranged attack ring such as Hunter's Bow.

...All is one

Magical Hero

3,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
Perhaps this boss would be amazing but maybe if he had his own mini area inside the windmill.....like a small room

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I Minerva I
Perhaps this boss would be amazing but maybe if he had his own mini area inside the windmill.....like a small room
One is all...

Definitely this. Seeing that a windmill usually has multiple floors it would make a dandy place for an instanced area. But since Bass'ken Lake already has the Wolves Den and Sawmill, it might be a bit much. But then again, the Windmill could be an instance you can only access at nighttime.

...All is one

Enigmatic Menace

Izumi Motou
I Minerva I
One is all...

Definitely this. Seeing that a windmill usually has multiple floors it would make a dandy place for an instanced area. But since Bass'ken Lake already has the Wolves Den and Sawmill, it might be a bit much. But then again, the Windmill could be an instance you can only access at nighttime.

...All is one

I can see a nighttime instance happening. It would have to be coded to be timed from Gaiaonline's sunrise to sunset, but I can see it done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff