Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love my avi just two more things ten i'll be satisfied
i love my avi just two more things then i'll be satisfied a checker shirt which i'm about to get and the gift of the gods

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Guys don't diss on his duds.

At least he's not packed down with sponsor items like that fugly blue dragon tail.

The peasant clothing was the bestest.
i like my avii!

Shameless Shapeshifter

moneth_edrolin
i like my avii!

You do realize we can see your buttcrack when you turn around, right?
Well I say ewe should get to keep them but in my case it really doesn't matter... stare

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sounds fun the mmo
ok then.... that was the most pointless thing i've ever read

Shameless Explorer

GenTrigger

At least he's not packed down with sponsor items like that fugly blue dragon tail.

I agree, I'll also add that we all should think back when we all were noobs. wasn't it hard to get help just asking how gaia works. I'm glad the friend that told me about gaia was a long time member. I started in 2004.
do anybody play maplestory if so pm meUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]www.maplestory.com
J'AIM JE VOUDRAIS UN POULET!!!!!!!! scream

Aged Informer

Phoenix_Dragon
GenTrigger

I agree, I'll also add that we all should think back when we all were noobs. wasn't it hard to get help just asking how gaia works. I'm glad the friend that told me about gaia was a long time member. I started in 2004.
confused I don't know what your on about but I found it actually fairly easy to slip in. All it took was bit of intelligence (which could be a problem for some), an ability to read (again this is apparently a rampant problem), some common sense (I guess it's not common anymore), and an understanding for web forum/message-board structure. Gosh, I never realized until this moment how hard life must be for the average dumb as a box of rocks US breed suburbanite n00blit. No wonder our education system isn't doing so hot in the country, kids just don't think these days.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Brasten
Phoenix_Dragon
GenTrigger

confused I don't know what your on about but I found it actually fairly easy to slip in. All it took was bit of intelligence (which could be a problem for some), an ability to read (again this is apparently a rampant problem), some common sense (I guess it's not common anymore), and an understanding for web forum/message-board structure. Gosh, I never realized until this moment how hard life must be for the average dumb as a box of rocks US breed suburbanite n00blit. No wonder our education system isn't doing so hot in the country, kids just don't think these days.

This man speaks with infallible truth.

Eloquent Player

keeping the avatar is cool but the rings as weapons kinda sucks.

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
I wuvvy my avi lots!! heart That's why i,m soooo glad that you can keep your avi the same in the game!!! WOOT! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff