Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
After 10 hours and three full crew rotations, I got my tuna.

Thankyou so much to everyone who gave up sleep, school and life in general to spend the hours seeing it through.

heart You guys rock. heart

heart

User Image

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
heart Big thanks to: heart

Scorpiotion

kuya scorp

phlop

iamlittlebear

jaszvi-173

myths_rock

Uppermost Control

yamikurokaze

(And the two or three others who's names I can't remember.... XD...)

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

。+.。ヽ(*>∀<*)ノ。.+。 yes yes~ thank you~ thank you to all of u~ finally i grab my tuna too~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i forgot take ppicture when meet kamila...... sad

^-^ u all so cooooool---------

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
yamikurokaze
。+.。ヽ(*>∀<*)ノ。.+。 yes yes~ thank you~ thank you to all of u~ finally i grab my tuna too~

i forgot take ppicture when meet kamila...... sad

^-^ u all so cooooool---------

It was really great to have you along on the last part, so you could get yours too.

3nodding

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

blaugh me too~ mama bear want tuna me few week ago but we fail

today i didnt plan join but saw mama bear at bill ranch when i want walk around zomg~

this really miracle~ ^^ congrat to u too~ we get tuna together~

Omnipresent Warlord

10 hours? I had hoped those long attunement run days were over.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Omnileech

We had a lot of issues with DCing, servers locking out, computer problems, and people generally leaving and needing new crew.... We ended up doing pretty much every room of YM and GR.. people died a couple times and had to come back through, since we didn't have defib, and I didn't have revives until we got to HPR, so I had walk all the way XD .... we also had to take a couple of cracks at HPR to really get it worked out.

But all in all, it was fun.

3nodding

Omnipresent Warlord

Iraxi_Reelay
Omnileech

We had a lot of issues with DCing, servers locking out, computer problems, and people generally leaving and needing new crew.... We ended up doing pretty much every room of YM and GR.. people died a couple times and had to come back through, since we didn't have defib, and I didn't have revives until we got to HPR, so I had walk all the way XD .... we also had to take a couple of cracks at HPR to really get it worked out.

3nodding

DCing, computer problems, and people leaving after a long run is hard to avoid, but a lot of a run's success is from planning. Having all scaling buffs at cl 12 will dramatically shorten a run's length as well as putting defib in there instead of meat and maximizing dps for the crew.

Had I known you were doing a run last night I would have joined. I was pretty much free all night. sweatdrop

But at least it's over and done with. When you want to do a Kam run let me know.

High-functioning Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
DAMMIT, I'm seriously jealous, man. 11.9 and STILL can't get a TUNA run to save my miserable soul...

Congrats to you, though, glad you made it through. yum_strawberry

User Image

Timid Bunny

conglaturation, a winner is you ^_^ -b

Tipsy Businesswoman

that was one CRAZY night/morning xDDD
but it was fun! hadn't stayed up all night in a while mrgreen heart

i'm glad you and yami got attuned~

Friendly Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
CONGRATS 3nodding

TiramisuTea's Husband

Sex Symbol

BeyondBirthday43
DAMMIT, I'm seriously jealous, man. 11.9 and STILL can't get a TUNA run to save my miserable soul...

User Image

I'd be willing to help tuna you o3o

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Omnileech
Iraxi_Reelay
Omnileech

3nodding

DCing, computer problems, and people leaving after a long run is hard to avoid, but a lot of a run's success is from planning. Having all scaling buffs at cl 12 will dramatically shorten a run's length as well as putting defib in there instead of meat and maximizing dps for the crew.

Had I known you were doing a run last night I would have joined. I was pretty much free all night. sweatdrop

But at least it's over and done with. When you want to do a Kam run let me know.

All my planned runs have ended up failing horribly.... sweatdrop It was a completely unplanned and random run, but it seemed like a sold shot, so I went for it. Scorpitotion was originally starting a GR run, and convinced the initial crew to run with me.

Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely let you know.

3nodding

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
phlop
BeyondBirthday43

User Image

I'd be willing to help tuna you o3o

Me too, now that I've got it.

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items