Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ok, the development team originally said September 22nd, HOWEVER they pushed it back because the bugs took longer to fix than they expected. The Qixter (the lead developer kinda guy) says it should be out shortly, he gave NO DATE. Just chill and do whatever it is you normally do until then. There is NO FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE. and there should be NO REASON to make another thread about this...with that in mind, we should keep this topic up in the forum pulse, so let's talk about my sig...you know you want to give her a cookie...

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sorry but more threads will be made asking this question.

It's inevitable.

3,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
i know gen, but this should at least reduce them, usually when they are made they fall down off the pulse, so people make new ones, this way, all the information is in one area, everyone can see it, and in should stop most people from making a post asking a question that's obviously already answered.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Just hoping that people will stop wasting time and effort on stuff like this when 90% of those threads are obviously by people who don't even look at the forum and the hundreds of other similar threads asking the same question.

Mega Player

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It will only reduce them if you make the fact part of the topic name.
NECROBEASTIALITY
It will only reduce them if you make the fact part of the topic name.

Maybe, but most (some of which don't usually post in forums) won't look in the forum for their answer; they'll see its easier to ask a question through a new thread.
I can't blame them too much, but its proper to look around before asking.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
GenTrigger
Just hoping that people will stop wasting time and effort on stuff like this when 90% of those threads are obviously by people who don't even look at the forum and the hundreds of other similar threads asking the same question.

Sad, but true. neutral

3,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
good point...but at least I tried.

2,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I just cant wait to see zomg in action, Although I just wish I knew what type of code is being used but that like asking blizzard can I see the scripts of your servers.
From the only thing I feel sad about on zomg it that fact our gaian animations will still look like the gaian town animations. I just wish they could make it seam like the gaian it truly walking but then again I can understand why they did not do that. Animations is not everyones cup of tea, I know it not mine.

3,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Gaia is sprite based, so they would need to make animations for every single piece of feet, leg, and anything that's down there in the walking animation, it's much easier to just make a program that blurs the legs into looking like it's scurrying.
hey NECROBEASTIALITY, that pic in your sig is from the movie heavy metal, isnt it? i love that flick!

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
We should just make it so every person who asks when it's being released gets reported and banned until the game actually comes out. xd

...That would be mean...but awesome.

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Tsunagi, that will never happen... I'm pretty sure of it!

I think most are just bots our trolls User Image

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Mark_Vernon
User Image

Tsunagi, that will never happen... I'm pretty sure of it!

I think most are just bots our trolls User Image

Yeah I know it'll never happen...just thinking out loud. But hey, it would keep the zOMG! forums a bit cleaner though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff