Welcome to Gaia! ::

Move the contest due date to July 1st to allow more time to organize/increase availability?

OH GOD PLEASE?! D: 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
Nay, I say 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on February 20, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 >

Friendly Werewolf

Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. We need a flock of chocobo in Village Greens. Preferably with a Cloud or Sephi after them for cookin'. xp Behold! Sephi-Moogle!

Wait what? XD

It's a cross between Sephiroth and a Moogle. My friend actually cosplays this IRL, and it's pretty popular. rofl But his avi looks Sephi-ish yes?

(If I could remember what page it was on, VG Cats has a page about Firaga fried Chocobo, with one of the cat charas dressed as Sephi, jumping at a Chocobo with his sword to decapitate it for cookin. rofl )
Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod I've been wishing for this, thank you! I will ask my friends to join me >:3
Now to find a group to join. > smile

Benevolent Codger

Miss-Maron-O
Memory Haunts You
I would like to claim the theme "Monty Python and the Holy Grail

User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[Can I be Vladimir? emotion_kirakira ]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

You know, it took me a while (and a few Google searches) to recognise which character you were referring to. I believe the script refers to him as "Bedevere", but considering the peculiarity of the name, its phonetic ambiguity, and how it's completely irrelevant to either the storyline or the comedy, I can see how "Vladimir" could function just as well. sweatdrop

That said, we're still working on understanding precisely what we'll be doing with the theme. We'll be more than happy to keep you in mind, though, as things start to get a trifle more concrete... 3nodding

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Diau
Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod I've been wishing for this, thank you! I will ask my friends to join me >:3

I've secretly been dying for this too, so YOU'RE WELCOME =D
Ruike Raka
Diau

I've secretly been dying for this too, so YOU'RE WELCOME =D

Thank you soooo much. <3

Rainbow Hunter

Legal bump. razz

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Interesting Grabber

9,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
interesting....
Thinking about it..

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Labyrinth Cosplay! Labyrinth is a cult classic from the 80s and the last film Jim Henson ever made. It's a kids' movie, but I still love it. Check out teh sexyness for yourself! The movie definitely has some ***** undertones. And for some reason, all the girls I know who've watched it end up thinking that the goblin king is hot. lol

I would probably like to have a Jareth, Sarah, Ludo, Hoggle, the annoying fox thing, and some generic goblin. Or Jareth, Sarah, and four generic goblins.

I don't know how to use tektek so yeah....

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Can I join the monty group?

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Don't let this discourage anyone from entering... but these are the kinds of things my crews do.

User Image
User Image

This is not the cosplay group that I'll be starting for this contest, so feel free to use this idea ;3

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
Labyrinth Cosplay! Labyrinth is a cult classic from the 80s and the last film Jim Henson ever made. It's a kids' movie, but I still love it. Check out teh sexyness for yourself! The movie definitely has some ***** undertones. And for some reason, all the girls I know who've watched it end up thinking that the goblin king is hot. lol

I would probably like to have a Jareth, Sarah, Ludo, Hoggle, the annoying fox thing, and some generic goblin. Or Jareth, Sarah, and four generic goblins.

I don't know how to use tektek so yeah....

So would you like me to reserve a bubble for you, that way you can plan things out and advertise? (:
Also if you'd like I could give you a quick once-over of tektek. I used to make people tektek avis for money lol Now I just do it for fun because I ended up loving it so much...

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
petiele
Can I join the monty group?

I would strongly suggest you PM one of the leaders. I'm not sure how often they check the thread sweatdrop

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
BrokenxBell

ogod marshall...
and what cosplay are you planning bell? I'll give you a bubble XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff