Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

Hope your move goes smoothly! *Anxiously awaits next installment.*

Space Genius

Entry #21

Highlights, not in chronological order--
I had spinach soup on Friday. No, [ JK ] didn't grant all of us spinach power. I had real spinach soup.
Crewed with s2b2 on Sunday (Christmas) but was disconnect because Comcast had issues. S2b2 was awesome and took me across two Green Rooms even though I am only a 11.3.
Watched Ghost Protocol because the theater doesn't have Breaking Dawn. I wonder why the nuclear missile didn't detonate even though it is supposed to.
Got tuna'ed on Sunday w/ a different crew. Crew go forward and tries to defeat Kam. Played until 3 am. Was at first Kam but disconnected from the Internet just as the final strike was laid. So no recipe.
Error: cannot connect to NASA.gov
Watched Forensic Hero Three alongside DMS as people trying to get back into the instance from Null.
Had some delicious Pho on the same day I crewed with s2b2.
More talk with people on the other side. Rainbow Sea won't be getting another season. That's a shame because it ended on a such cliffhanger. They are in 2012 while I am still stuck in 2011.
Ate dumpling.
Wrote a fanfic.
Had a nosebleed.
Finish reading Ender's Game.
Jabber Error [401]: Not Authorized.
The theater laughed when Tom Cruise cursed when he fell from the Dubai tower.

Space Genius

Entry #22

On Friday morning, I go to school at seven o'clock because I have a field trip to Sac State.
Well, not really, since I have no idea that we are heading to Sac State. There are totally ten people going to the trip. We got there by three cars, driven by the vice principle and two math teacher.
I suggest that we split into groups according to grade level, because I thought we were evenly distributed. Well, one person from my group was a spy from the other grade level.
The three car went different route to get to Sac State. Our car was lost in the campus for some time.
Apparently, there was a competition that I entered without my knowledge. But I have to compete. There was two types of competition, solo and group. We all have to compete in both type.
Our school did horrible on both competitions.
Also Sac State have some adorable squirrels.

Space Genius

Entry #23

Yay, allergy season! Achoo!
But it doesn't matter. Today is the good old meat Friday. I check the forum, hoping there is words from developer. Ah seems like he reschedule it to night, and has some very important announcement. So, during the usual five o'clock meat, we discussed...

Editor's Note: The entry stopped after "discussed".

Space Genius

Entry #24

;_;
So I biked home. So many things happened in the past few days, like my favorite game goes to maintenance mode, players spam the company's CEO thread, and one of the two game developers, Ryan Cox, explain that the CEO lied to us about that our game does not generates enough money.
I think my dream have become a reality.
I think too much that I fell to the ground. Ouch.
But hey, today's Friday, right? I can sleep late!
I decided to watch "Starry Starry Night", which is a love story between two twelve year old. I don't like romances.
On Sunday, I decided to draw. It is crappy.
Grr! I fast forward too fast!
On Friday, the meat hosted by the ex-dev Mr. Denslow is pirate-ful! We talked about nothing but pirates. Reminded me of Talk Like a Pirate Day. In homage of Ryan telling us that the CEO lied to us.
Dang it, Reeta, it is all your fault!
Oh, and I should talk about my dream. So the whole class goes to a concert. Well, play it. We goes on the train toward the stage. and the train crashed.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i feel like i'm reading Rorschach's journal, but it's for zOMG instead of Watchmen.
I like this a lot emotion_dowant

Playful Guildswoman

No Entry #23?

Space Genius

jellykans
No Entry #23?

lol, whoops, when you know higher algebra you forgets basic arithmetic sweatdrop
I did skip some entries that are basically one line long. Don't know what happened to them, and since they aren't zOMG related or important to understand the ending, I cut them out.

Space Genius

Entry #25

Arke, what a terrible weekend!
I didn't attend the ol'five o'clock meat. I was there....but did not paid attention at all. Everything was messed up. I somehow had the intention to dive into a big pool of water ice cold.
Grandma volunteered me into this wonderful program where you learn all Algebra II facts in a day, which isn't really impossible, but anyone would be mad when you are forced to have, like, gazillion of equations dancing around your eyes. Of course, being a normal human being, I didn't go to the program, and grandma got...kinda mad.
So as a punishment I am forced to work at a restaurant without payment for a day.
Words cannot describe how terrible I felt.
Anyways, I got around it by walking around the shops. I was not allowed to buy anything. What was the point of that? There is a wonderful costume shop that does not allow anyone under 18 to enter, even though they are all tame costumes. The toy shop doesn't have a great selection of toys, really.
But there is this antique shop by the toy shop that has all the junk in it. There is a five feet long prop katana that stretched from one end of the room to an other. Yes, the room is cramped. The shop keeper is a really old guy. There were posters of famous movie, stacks of old newspaper, buttons, old cups, you get the point. On a hunch, I rift thru the old newspaper pile.
I found a newspaper dated July 21, 1969. It is full of sexism and ads. I really wanted that, but grandma won't let me.
"What NASA does is none of your concern. God you are so retarded. "
AMERICANS!
I am sad. Because no one would remember the feats of National Aeronautics and Space Administration!

Editor's Note: What is the context of this entry? Frankly, I do not remember.

Space Genius

Entry #26

Oh, look, another terrible weekend!
On Friday, I quickly rushed on my project. So I did not attend the meat again. I slowly finished it at twelve, and all the sudden my grandma said, oh noes, I have to drop off at five!
Goddamn five hours of sleep!
And it is cold and wet outside!
But whatever.
The drive to squirrel capitol arrived two hours later. The teacher isn't confused by the campus anymore.
Whatever.
The project was a complete failure. It didn't even fly! And the test! I was so sleepy that I slept during the test. I didn't think it would ever happen to me, but it did. And guess what, there is quadratics on the test! Something from Algebra II book! I don't know about that! WHY IS THAT ON THE TEST? And a freaking sandwich almost hit me! Who would waste such a good Togos sandwich! This person had sinned! Why would you waste such a good food?
It started to rain when I got home. Like, pouring. But I started to play zOMG immediately. I got into a crew to clear an instance, which I stayed on until...6 am in the morning. Yeah, really. We are doing a rotation format, so I went to sleep until the "next" day while someone holds the instance.
EXCEPT IT DIDN'T WORK!
The crew member that is supposed to hold the instance went AFK and forgot he was supposed to hold the instance. So, what, 13 hours of work being wasted?

Space Genius

Entry #27

After the dreadful weekend, you'd think the unluckiness would end?
NOPE, CHUCK TESTA.
I was crazy. Actually, not really, it is just that I don't know how to describe it.
I didn't want to play DMS. I received several GR invites, but I was, all of them, AFK when they are there. When I am back the crew already found someone else.
I don't feel like doing anything. I want to go to the library and watch the world burn.

Space Genius

Seven whole months...
I'll see if I'll be able to finish tonight. *sniff*

Space Genius

Entry #28

Friday was boring. Saturday was boring. Sunday was boring. Monday was boring except I practiced trotting. Tuesday, I woke up at four, droven to Amtrack station. Wednesday, I got scratched by a cat. Thursday was boring. Friday was boring, and I slept late. Saturday was the worst. Sunday was boring.
On Saturday I woke up at two in the morning. Sky still dark. Okay. I only have like two hours of sleep because stuff. My head really hurts but I must go.
There was a bus to San Jose. The bus doesn't start until much much later but we have to get everyone early for some reason. Yawn.
Guess what? There was no coffee. But I don't think it would have helped anyways. My headache was not alleviating. I couldn't sleep on the bus. It was a short drive anyways.
Urg. This is my first time at San Jose. We arrived at SJSU, which is near the airport and which is probably close to Gaia headquarters. But I don't care, I am tired. I want sleep.
I fell asleep during the test. The rest is history. Bur.
Finally got home after ten hour. Sleeeeeeeeep.

Space Genius

Entry #29

On, Friday, i went to Bret's meat. We talk about Titanic. Did a role play of Titanic with a different ending: got rescued by the Navy and arrived at New York. Saturday was boring. On Sunday I cut my fingers try to cut the meat out of the coconut. I tried the bake method but I overbake it and it smell like popcorn.
No, wait, on Saturday, my grandpa insist on watching a fat guy waving at hungry people during dinner. I was like, seriously? We. Are. Eating!'

Editor's note: Context? IDK.

Space Genius

Entry #30

Actually got a lot of mails today. Addressed to me. All those 75 dollars paid off. The luck of being in a family that's not poor nor rich!
I tried my best to answer the questions on the common but I failed spectacularly. I am not a good essay writer you see. I hate writing essays. My mom used to send me to an essay writing school but I dropped out. Yuck.
If my mom knows that I spent that much on common then she'll be mad. But I don't live with her anymore! Doubly so if she knows where I submitted them. Wonderful. From Davis to LA.
It's about half and half. Grandma said I should pick the one closest to them. So the government doesn't crush me. And I can have time to play zOMG instead of outside and working all the time.
I do have some grants though. Even though I am still a greencard holder I pay taxes.
I know where I am going. It's only an hour off zOMG server house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff