Newbie Noob

royal_genie
baby_kitty_258
royal_genie
baby_kitty_258
royal_genie
baby_kitty_258

@ ren: yes , i am always up for robos. smile
@ royal: we are going back to bladed for 2nd spawns of night patrols. if you would care to join us smile

If not, give us until 5am GST to get back to the coli on Bladed Vase emotion_kirakira

I think I'll stay with the 5Ks in DMP for now...will try to catch up later. 5a GMT you say? What time is that in the Eastern Time zone?

5am Gaia Standard Time (the little clock on your PDA in zOMG gives you the GST we are on) i believe there are 5 Gaia Days in 1 IRL 24-hour Day.

I feel like an idiot, thought you meant Green Mountain Time. redface

LOL... np.. anyways it's a little pass 6am and we are headed back to Blade right now smile

Okay, I'll be waiting in Barton

we need dens/tef, if you could grab those buffs smile

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
aww you guys always crew up when I'm about to sleep.. deym I hate timezones

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
baby_kitty_258

How many mowers do you have now? We kept going for a little while after you left, so I have 117 now. Did I finally catch up? XD

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258

How many mowers do you have now? We kept going for a little while after you left, so I have 117 now. Did I finally catch up? XD

LOL! 115. yes and passed me by two.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258

Good, then we'll be closer to the same amount. I can't wait to be done with those things XD

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258

Good, then we'll be closer to the same amount. I can't wait to be done with those things XD

Do you have time to play today??

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune

Maybe. I mean, I shouldn't, but I could XD

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune

No maybes. Only if you can. If you have hw to do, that takes precedence (The condition of being considered more important than someone or something else; priority in rank.) *the game will be here waiting*

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune

No maybes. Only if you can. If you have hw to do, that takes precedence (The condition of being considered more important than someone or something else; priority in rank.) *the game will be here waiting*

But zOMG is more fun XD

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune

But zOMG is more fun XD

granted. lol. but "work hard, play hard" is a good rule to live by.

and by play hard, i mean the good clean type of fun, like zOMG can be at times..errr

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune
But zOMG is more fun XD

and by play hard, i mean the good clean type of fun, like zOMG can be at times..errr

Uh huh, suuure. I'll let my boyfriend know you told me I needed to "play hard" ;D

But anyway, yeah, if at least a couple other people are working on lawnmowers, I'd love to join. But if it would just end up being you and me, then I'll keep working on my project. I just hate to feel like I'm missing out, especially since it's so obnoxious to solo those things x__X

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune
But zOMG is more fun XD

Uh huh, suuure. I'll let my boyfriend know you told me I needed to "play hard" ;D

But anyway, yeah, if at least a couple other people are working on lawnmowers, I'd love to join. But if it would just end up being you and me, then I'll keep working on my project. I just hate to feel like I'm missing out, especially since it's so obnoxious to solo those things x__X

do your hw. you don't need to make excuses..lol. i will try not to finish my badge w.o. you...ahaha

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
baby_kitty_258
Little Miss Fortune

do your hw. you don't need to make excuses..lol. i will try not to finish my badge w.o. you...ahaha

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, I guess I'll try to, you know, actually finish the project I need in order to graduate =P

Thank you for waiting for me <333333

Aged Member

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Killing some time before Game of Thrones starts in 37 mins. cool

Sweet Glitch

^_^

Next weekend we gonna have a marathon.
It will start at 10:00 PDT with an hour recess to lunch then till 3:00 PDT.

First to come and post guides de marathon if you want to come dressed sporty do so too!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff