Welcome to Gaia! ::

I totally agree with you. I haven't been on gaia for about six years but zOMG was one of the games that I really loved playing. So please have zOMG come back.

SpikedxSpade
zOMG needs to come back! I don't know about anybody else, but its the only reason i play Gaia. There isn't really anything else as fun as zOMG. Yeah sure there's puzzles and pinball and blackjack but who really sits there and does the puzzles and crap for hours on end. I sure don't. As-well as how many other games can earn you as much gold and offer as much fun? Seriously if zOMG doesn't return, i refuse to play Gaia.

Sincerly Your Angry Player--SpikedxSpade scream evil
I will probably stop playing Gaia because this game is shut down. I miss it, it is the only fun thing to do on Gaia and I'm most likely to stop logging in because there isn't anything to do on here.

Hilarious Genius

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
witout zOMG i might just delete my account ive had it for years now n zomg was the ONLY reason i got on here there isn't another game like it so yeah they made a HUGE mistake by permently removing it
YellowFlash1638
I haven't been on for 2 years and I specifically came back for it! And it is the only thing worth doing on Gaia!

Yeah exactly the same here too, only really played Zomg and that was it.
You'd think with the amount of profit they are likely getting from the cash scheme could fund the fixing of the game?? who knows.

*I also can't work out how Gold has inflated so much I used to be able to get the rarest items for about 200,000G when I used to play aha*
SpikedxSpade
zOMG needs to come back! I don't know about anybody else, but its the only reason i play Gaia. There isn't really anything else as fun as zOMG. Yeah sure there's puzzles and pinball and blackjack but who really sits there and does the puzzles and crap for hours on end. I sure don't. As-well as how many other games can earn you as much gold and offer as much fun? Seriously if zOMG doesn't return, i refuse to play Gaia.

Sincerly Your Angry Player--SpikedxSpade scream evil

Dear spiked,
I AGREE IM SO ANGRY AGH HURY UP GAIA

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I haven't had a computer in over 6 months and was so excited to finally be able to play again...and now i find out it is gone... crying

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I just came back after a looooong time... just to play zOMG cause I remembered how fun it was... and here I found out it's not there!!!! If this doesn't change soon, I'm gonna have to ask them to close my account, cause there's no other reason for me to cling to gaia...

strawbebbie's Spouse

Eco-friendly Demigod

9,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Does anybody know exactly when it was taken down? I just returned after a year (and then a year before that as my other account was hacked and it wasn't very fun to play afterwards) on new years eve just for nostalgia, and it turns out the only thing I ever used to socialize on here was gone! I miss it so much, even if I was never any good at it, I liked helping out other players who were newer, but if it's gone forever I don't know what good this site is to me anymore. sad

Dangerous Lover

12,475 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I came back a few months ago to play ZOMG to find it gone, I only logged in today to see if they decided not to be jerks and bring it back, tons of games work and don't have security problems so they need new programmers and to stop pretending it's UN-fixable, I'd gladly turn my auto cash back on to help them fix it or even donate to a fixing ZOMG fund threw their site, but I don't see a point in spending money here right now if I can't play the game I came for

Dangerous Lover

12,475 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Threadmaster 200
averyniceprince
Does anybody know exactly when it was taken down? I just returned after a year (and then a year before that as my other account was hacked and it wasn't very fun to play afterwards) on new years eve just for nostalgia, and it turns out the only thing I ever used to socialize on here was gone! I miss it so much, even if I was never any good at it, I liked helping out other players who were newer, but if it's gone forever I don't know what good this site is to me anymore. sad
ya it was some time between the end of august and mid September, I played it one day with my sister and the next day it was gone with a "it will be back announcement" then a few weeks later a new announcement was released saying it wouldn't be back

strawbebbie's Spouse

Eco-friendly Demigod

9,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
So what am I to do with all these damn rings and items now? Why is there still a ZOMG tab in my inventory. They haven't done a very good job clearing away what was left of it, have they?

Raider

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
If they don't bring it back or give us something like it then a least get rid of the zomg items and give us our gold/gaia cash/money back so we may take it else ware at least then we may make our own version of it for example. yes i know they fired all the devs and art people but don't force us to fight to no avail. when did it go down the drain? yes i know i was gone for a long time but what made you take it down? if you lacked funds just say so lots of people could help with that us as the fans can't help you if you don't let us not telling us what happened is an example. signed a loyal fan to gaia and zomg
I'm extremely disappointed that they got rid of Zomg, when I first joined Gaia a couple years ago I played all of the games but eventually got bored with it. When they brought around Zomg it was what brought me back and got me stuck, I was specifically on gaia to play Zomg when I had the time. Nothing else on here really compares.

Friendly Member

8,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I personally really liked zOMG. I didn't really play any other game. I also came back to Gaia to play zOMG, only to find out it is gone crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff