Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know why Zomg is STILL; "up for maintenance"? I would just like to play. Made a new account because I lost my last one, and I just want to level. So does anyone know when I'll be able to play?

Seeker

honestly I was reading alot all over the internet and some say it will be a few weeks and others say it will be gone for good but I hope u comes back

Sparkling Star

im sure it will be back and will be 100 times better smile

Hilarious Seeker

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
well its still down for maintenance... must be gone... but then why do we still have the supplies in our inventory... crying

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i cant believe they would actually remove it, its a huge part of the game overall crying i havent played in a long time and i came back just for it, does any one know what happened that its up for maintance? sweatdrop

Loyal Bunny

PunkieTheGreat
well its still down for maintenance... must be gone... but then why do we still have the supplies in our inventory... crying

Alchemy recipes still require supplies from Zomg. This could be a sign that maybe the game will come back.

Aged Gaian

4,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
i havent been on for 2 years but zOMG is still one of my favorite games of all time... i hope to god it will come back :3
Maeko Nyan
PunkieTheGreat

Alchemy recipes still require supplies from Zomg. This could be a sign that maybe the game will come back.
You can buy a goodie back for 500k that gives you zOMG items

Dangerous Lover

12,475 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Threadmaster 200
ZOMG is gone, like Gone gone they originally announced it would be a few weeks then a newer announcement said they found a bug and couldn't fix it so it will not be coming back

Fuzzy Genius

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
omgg i came back to play zomg after 4 years. Even had to submit a ticket to get my account back and it's been under maintenance for a while now =S I thought it was only gonna be at most a day. Can they tell us at least what's going on? I don't even see zomg in the games tab which worries me =S I really want it back! It was like the only reason I came on gaia and the other games are (no offense) boring.

Timid Explorer

0DragonFreak0
omgg i came back to play zomg after 4 years. Even had to submit a ticket to get my account back and it's been under maintenance for a while now =S I thought it was only gonna be at most a day. Can they tell us at least what's going on? I don't even see zomg in the games tab which worries me =S I really want it back! It was like the only reason I came on gaia and the other games are (no offense) boring.

Its actually been shut down T-T
They did a big fat troll move and kept it under maintenance for a very long time, then they announced that they could not fix the bug or couldn't afford it, and said that it was shut down
I love ZOMG....it's the only reason i come on Gaia. sad

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i just got back into my account! i really want to play, i keep collecting things to make plushies and stuff! :/

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Here's my dumb question. Why do we still have our zOMG! items to use in-game, if the game itself is gone for good? That's what I don't understand.

It's a shame that they couldn't afford to fix it. I would have LOVED to play again. Every so often I go into the game to see if it's back up, and it still says under maintenance. So I eventually get mad and give up. Shoot, if it's down, then what do we do with the items from the game?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff