Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The situation happened between maybe between today and yesterday. I bought a Bump Ring (10.0 CL) in the Marketplace and it is not working. I tried moving around my rings, removing some of the rings in the ring panel and putting them into the storage rings list, and after many 'refreshings' nothing happened. I have Windows XP, Internet Explorer, and currently have Adobe Flash Player Version 10.0.45.2.

(If you need any extra info to determine this 'bug' just ask me.)
So by not working, do you mean it's not showing up?

If that's the case, scroll down in your in-game inventory~

If not, care to elaborate a bit more?~
Dai-Gilgamesh
The situation happened between maybe between today and yesterday. I bought a Bump Ring (10.0 CL) in the Marketplace and it is not working. I tried moving around my rings, removing some of the rings in the ring panel and putting them into the storage rings list, and after many 'refreshings' nothing happened. I have Windows XP, Internet Explorer, and currently have Adobe Flash Player Version 10.0.45.2.

(If you need any extra info to determine this 'bug' just ask me.)

You should have Mozilla. >w>

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
@Fr33d0m4ever: Yes, by not working, I mean it is not showing up in zOMG. It shows up in my Inventory, but not in zOMG entirely. (And it does not have the soulbound lock thing on it, and someone told me it becomes soulbound when you equip it in the game.)

@vader: Hi! (: No, can't have Mozilla...

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Thank you very much! I tried it and it works (now useable)!

Friendly Humorist

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
what did you do to make it work?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
cascash95

Well, when you buy a Ring from the Marketplace, you see it visible in your Inventory (meaning where all your regular items are at, like equipable items for your avatar, event items, etc,) and does not have the lock symbol thingamajig. Well anyway, when you go play zOMG, you are going to be really excited to find it in your Ring Inventory, but wait, you can't find it. At this point you might feel rather dooped, but take a closer look in the Ring Inventory box. There should be a Scroll Bar where you can scroll it down, and see more Rings down there. Of course, the only Ring you have that low in the box would be the Ring you bought at the Marketplace! If you still don't understand, make a reply and I'll make sure to get some pics to show you what I mean. Happy hunting!

~Dai-Gilgamesh
((Note: My Wi-Fi is acting goofy lately, but I'll make sure to make this first priority when I get the chance.)) 3nodding

Friendly Humorist

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Dai-Gilgamesh
cascash95

Well, when you buy a Ring from the Marketplace, you see it visible in your Inventory (meaning where all your regular items are at, like equipable items for your avatar, event items, etc,) and does not have the lock symbol thingamajig. Well anyway, when you go play zOMG, you are going to be really excited to find it in your Ring Inventory, but wait, you can't find it. At this point you might feel rather dooped, but take a closer look in the Ring Inventory box. There should be a Scroll Bar where you can scroll it down, and see more Rings down there. Of course, the only Ring you have that low in the box would be the Ring you bought at the Marketplace! If you still don't understand, make a reply and I'll make sure to get some pics to show you what I mean. Happy hunting!

~Dai-Gilgamesh
((Note: My Wi-Fi is acting goofy lately, but I'll make sure to make this first priority when I get the chance.)) 3nodding

hey that really worked. Cool. Thanks for the info. It really made my day. blaugh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Your welcome! ^___^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers