8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
mine are Soulbound also!!! WTF?!?

Omnipresent Mystic

bumping for a friend. ^^

Saxy Coder

Only your rings, Charge Orbs, Shadow Orbs, and Power-ups (once used) are soulbound.
    Everything else can be traded or sold on the marketplace.

Which loot was it specifically?

Thieving Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Saxophone

Only your rings, Charge Orbs, Shadow Orbs, and Power-ups (once used) are soulbound.
    Everything else can be traded or sold on the marketplace.

Which loot was it specifically?

the bloody tissue and blood droplets, one would get from DMS. they appear in my zOMG "loot" inventory but not my "my gaia" inventory. what is up with that? salvaged knightmare has the same problem. there in his z but no my gaia. Oro

Saxy Coder

Unoko412
the bloody tissue and blood droplets, one would get from DMS. they appear in my zOMG "loot" inventory but not my "my gaia" inventory. what is up with that? salvaged knightmare has the same problem. there in his z but no my gaia. Oro

For some reason, Droplets don't appear under your zOMG! loot - you need to search "blood" or "droplet" in your inventory and it should locate it for you.
    Neither that or Bloody Fabric should be soulbound though o3o;;

Thieving Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Saxophone
Unoko412

For some reason, Droplets don't appear under your zOMG! loot - you need to search "blood" or "droplet" in your inventory and it should locate it for you.
    Neither that or Bloody Fabric should be soulbound though o3o;;

they pop up only when i search. other then that there not there.
same for salvaged ....
what is that normal for you people? will this bug be fixed?

Saxy Coder

Unoko412

Unfortunately, zOMG is in perma-maintence mode and we have zero devs employed on Gaia.
    Hiring new ones is also out of the question, since the coding for zomg is quite complex, and if some newbies just tried to play with it, they might break it forever. Therefore, any bugs encountered which can't be fixed by trying things on your end can never be fixed ._.;;

Like I've been saying - loot has always been unsoulbound so that it could be traded or donated to help others. I highly doubt Gaia would impsoe a soulbound lock now of all random times on a game they're practically abandoned. If it still has a lock after 48 hours, you could try filing a ticket about it. o3o;;
    (I would test this for you, but I already have a stash of Fabric and Droplets, and those aren't soulbound, so I'm not sure if new loot would affect it)

Thieving Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Saxophone
Unoko412

Unfortunately, zOMG is in perma-maintence mode and we have zero devs employed on Gaia.
    Hiring new ones is also out of the question, since the coding for zomg is quite complex, and if some newbies just tried to play with it, they might break it forever. Therefore, any bugs encountered which can't be fixed by trying things on your end can never be fixed ._.;;

Like I've been saying - loot has always been unsoulbound so that it could be traded or donated to help others. I highly doubt Gaia would impsoe a soulbound lock now of all random times on a game they're practically abandoned. If it still has a lock after 48 hours, you could try filing a ticket about it. o3o;;
    (I would test this for you, but I already have a stash of Fabric and Droplets, and those aren't soulbound, so I'm not sure if new loot would affect it)

its a bloody shame, it is!
z was awesome when it first started. now its pfffffffffft.
hopefully gaia will open its eyes and pull its own head out of its arse. >.>
z could be ssoooo much more enjoyable TT^TT
if i knew how i would save it! make it what it should be!
thank you for your answer and your help! *bows to you*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces