Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
So, I just came back after being away for a long time. I don't have any rings in zomg for some reason. Not a single one. Is there no way to reset the tutorial or something?

Tipsy Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Did you by any chance salvage your rings?
You may have to politely request that a crew allows you to join them and hope that a ring drops from their attack on enemies.
Otherwise it may be a glitch which could be resolved by restarting.

Dapper Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
Sephy the Exalted

Did you by any chance salvage your rings?
You may have to politely request that a crew allows you to join them and hope that a ring drops from their attack on enemies.
Otherwise it may be a glitch which could be resolved by restarting.

I don't have any rings or orbs in my inventory, at all. There is no way to reset my save or something to the tutorial state?

Tipsy Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
byakuya_kun

Maybe it will help if you delete the temporary files.
I'll try to explain this as simply as possible if you don't know how to do this:
Open zOMG! Right click and then click "Settings".
Under the "Local Storage" tab drag the slider down to zero and confirm.
Reload, pick a server and click "allow".
Hopefully this may help? It's worth a shot at least.

Dapper Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
Sephy the Exalted
byakuya_kun

Maybe it will help if you delete the temporary files.
I'll try to explain this as simply as possible if you don't know how to do this:
Open zOMG! Right click and then click "Settings".
Under the "Local Storage" tab drag the slider down to zero and confirm.
Reload, pick a server and click "allow".
Hopefully this may help? It's worth a shot at least.

Nothing changed. Thanks though. sad Just kinda sucks it looks like my best option would be to just make another account to play zOMG on. Getting carried by a group while I can do nothing to help them and hopefully getting a ring to drop in the meantime seems ridiculous.

Tipsy Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
byakuya_kun
Nothing changed. Thanks though. sad Just kinda sucks it looks like my best option would be to just make another account to play zOMG on. Getting carried by a group while I can do nothing to help them and hopefully getting a ring to drop in the meantime seems ridiculous.

That sucks, I'm sorry ): I understand how you feel, I wouldn't want to do that either. Maybe someone else can give you better advice... Good luck.

Dapper Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
Sephy the Exalted
byakuya_kun

That sucks, I'm sorry ): I understand how you feel, I wouldn't want to do that either. Maybe someone else can give you better advice... Good luck.

Thanks. ^^

Cutie-Pie

I have this same problem - although I don't know if I even had rings on this account to begin with D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff