Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Star

I beat Jack but I didn't get anything.
It was the first time I beat him so I should have gotten a cursed pumpkin, right?

:C
I'm having the same problem DX please someone help!

Fallen Star

So I have an update.

I beat Jack again and got gold, and then checked my inventory and now I have my pumpkin :3
Same got no reward from the Jack in bassken lake at Carrion

9,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I beat him once in zen garden and no reward either.
Update I beat him again and only got the gold DX let try this AGAIN >.<
I have a question, are you all dead when he is?
Quote it or I won't respond ._.
77Near77
Quote it or I won't respond ._.

no I was alive all 3 times when he died

Fashionable Rogue

I beat him on Garlic server in the Ruins and didn't get any gold or badges for it.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

never got my badge, and didnt' get my reward TWICE for beating Jack, once in the zen garden by the bridges and another in bills ranch.

i'm seriously pissed off.

Fashionable Rogue

No i was not dead and i think i seen you on garlic in the ruins...or an avi that looked like yours
77Near77
I have a question, are you all dead when he is?

8,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
same .... the thing is jacked upp i want my gold my badge and my pumpkin D<

Desirable Cat

Same here. I just helped to beat Jack in the Flying giftbox server in Otami Ruins. I was dazed at the time of defeat, but I put in at least 2+ hours trying to defeat him. It should not matter whether you are dazed or not, you still put in the work. You cannot help being dazed and no one is able to defib you because of horrible lag. This is unfair Gaia. I really want something for the effort I put into it.
Not entirely sure if this is the way it really works..they added an update to the Otami Jack..He is nerfed and now gives less gold but with the nerfing I believe that it will allow more players to be able to receive a reward...I think that it doesn't matter if you're dazed or not. My theory is that it depends on lag and if it registers you hitting him ;o Another one may be that you have to hit him a certain ammount of times..Well I hope this was helpful somehow to you.
Nissa chan
Same here. I just helped to beat Jack in the Flying giftbox server in Otami Ruins. I was dazed at the time of defeat, but I put in at least 2+ hours trying to defeat him. It should not matter whether you are dazed or not, you still put in the work. You cannot help being dazed and no one is able to defib you because of horrible lag. This is unfair Gaia. I really want something for the effort I put into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff