Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
In the top left area of the map, I somehow teleported to behind the trees. I tried refreshing, closing zomg, and everything else I could think of. I really don't want to be stuck there forever. Please help biggrin thanks.
barrackadams
In the top left area of the map, I somehow teleported to behind the trees. I tried refreshing, closing zomg, and everything else I could think of. I really don't want to be stuck there forever. Please help biggrin thanks.

Whenever this happens, being able to switch servers = you closed the game long enough and truly "logged out"... and when it will be fixed~

So thus, switch servers and you'll be freed~ You don't have to switch, but switching lets you know it will be fine when you rejoin the game~

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Fr33d0m4ever
barrackadams

Whenever this happens, being able to switch servers = you closed the game long enough and truly "logged out"... and when it will be fixed~

So thus, switch servers and you'll be freed~ You don't have to switch, but switching lets you know it will be fine when you rejoin the game~

Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces