Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
So Im clicking on the zOMG link and it wont take me anywhere the computer screen just flashes and its very strange cause this doesnt happen. Ive cleaned out the computer and tried restarting it and everything but nothing is working. This is the second time today Ive had to make a complaint. Please fix this and again ensure the enjoyment of the game for all gaia members.
okay so i try to get on Zomg and the window pops up but the loading bar only goes about half way then just stops i don't know what i can do i tried to restart i tried everything please help me!!!

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
zOMG is now in "maintenance mode" and is only receiving support for major bugs that threaten functionality of the game.

Your best hope is to check the other Flash games. If this problem is more than just zOMG, then take the information required (it's in the top stickies of every bug form) and post in the other, active bug forums.

If it's *just* zOMG, check your account on another person's computer who CAN get in to zOMG, and then have them check their account on yours. That's the easiest way to identify if it's a PC issue or an account issue.

Pure-hearted Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hey thanks everybody i got it working smile appreciate the help guys smile
Quote:
"Cyrus Lurch"]zOMG is now in "maintenance mode" and is only receiving support for major bugs that threaten functionality of the game.

Your best hope is to check the other Flash games. If this problem is more than just zOMG, then take the information required (it's in the top stickies of every bug form) and post in the other, active bug forums.

If it's *just* zOMG, check your account on another person's computer who CAN get in to zOMG, and then have them check their account on yours. That's the easiest way to identify if it's a PC issue or an account issue.[/quote/]

it is all the games that do it.... i tried on my laptop and on my mom's laptop and nothing helped so im unsure

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
shadow_stride0112

it is all the games that do it.... i tried on my laptop and on my mom's laptop and nothing helped so im unsure
Go to the other game bug forums. Look for one that has Admins or (even better) Devs posting in it. Follow the instructions on how to post bugs for that forum (it'll be in a sticky at the top of the forum) and post it there.

If you're having the problem on *all* the games, it's not a problem with zOMG. It's a problem (likely) with Gaia's flash games.
it has been this way for months with my acct and even one of gaia's main devs could not help. his 2 sugestions
get a new anti virus program and if that dont help /
get a new acct

beyond that there is no advice they can give you. hopefully the bug resolves itself but i doubt that
best of luck to you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces