Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Quote:
Message: You somehow find yourself in a strange mansion. You don&t recall how you came to this place, but the atmosphere is & soothing? A soft music plays classical music, and you can see fog rolling along the floor, swirling as you walk through it.
&My Dear, you shine brighter than a jewel.& A tall, dark man smiles - where did he come from? He produces a small, neatly wrapped box from inside his cloak, offering it to you. &Here, a token of my, er, love? Yes, I do believe that is what you people call it.&

Upon taking the box, you notice something is odd about this man - what, you can't quite place your finger on. He smiles, revealing many sharp teeth. &Until we meet again, do keep your door unlocked. It's so hard to get in at night.& He bows, kissing your cheek and patting your head. &Au revoir.&

He seems to slither away, and you notice a long, lizard tail sweeping behind him. A shudder runs down your back, as you look down at the note attached to the box: &My Dear, you look good enough to eat. Signed Rankomeru&

O-O
French Lizard Man?
Was he hitting on me? *worried*
EAT ME?!
*squeals and runs*
*realizes she has a present*
Oh wait.... *opens* OHHHH PRETTY NECKLACE!!!
THANK YOU FRENCH LIZARD MAN !!!! OwO
I'ma keep my door locked though emotion_yatta

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Quote:

About to go on his merry way,
And I leave you with this to say,
I do love the holidays!

Haha The Rhyming Ghost is so cute!!! xD
Thank you Rhyming Ghost!
I love the Holidays too!

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Quote:

You were making your way home from a friend's house. Everywhere around you was covered in snow that had been falling from the heavens for several hours now. You enjoyed the very sight of the beautiful change of weather.

As you made your way there, you had spotted a girl with red hair and a penguin by her side. The girl was carrying a rather large red bag and was wearing an outfit that had a candy cane theme to it. It seemed like she was talking to her little friend as you got closer to her. The white and black creature turned its head and spotted you.

Pointing you out, the girl turned her attention to you, as well. 'Ah! Good job, Sven!' she said, looking away to grab something out of the bag. Seconds later, she had brought out a green box with a red ribbon wrapped around it.

The festive girl hurried over towards you, but made one miscalculation. There was ice along the sidewalk. Placing her first foot on it, she had started to lose her balance. She had lost grip of the gift and it flew into the air while she landed in a convenient pile of snow. The penguin, on the other hand, caught the box its friend had lost.

You made your way over to her to make sure she was alright. 'Tricky ice,' she said, getting herself back up. Wondering if the girl was alright, she looked over at you with a smile like nothing happened. 'I'm alright. It happens.' The penguin waddled itself over to the two carrying the gift above its head. 'Thank you, Sven. Don't know what I would do without you.' It offered the box to you. Accepting it, you stared at it curiously. 'Well, I gotta go. Lots to do, still. Merry Christmas!'

Both the girl and penguin walked back over to the bag. You were just about to say thanks when a huge gust of winter-like air blew across you. Just like a raging sandstorm, you could barely see what was in front of you due to the snow. Suddenly, it stopped. However, the two you saw vanished. Slightly confused, you looked back at the box you had received. There was a tag attached to it. 'Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy the little one. ~Little Christmas Girl and Sven~'

OwO
Cuteeeee!!!
Thank you!!!

Charitable Bunny

Super cute art!
heart
Gotta love the anons that really take time out to make you feel special.

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Blu_Fammy
Super cute art!
heart

Ikr?!
*squeals*
Its wonderful!
*dances with you*

Charitable Bunny

babyvamp123
Blu_Fammy
Super cute art!
heart

Ikr?!
*squeals*
Its wonderful!
*dances with you*

Indeed it is!
<3
*dances*

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Quote:
Message: As you turn, you see a large figure stepping toward you. The tall man wears a suit and glasses and is also covered in fur. You do a double-take because it isn't very often you see a big foot, much less one with poor vision.
Oh I am very sorry if I startled you. There is a lot of holiday cheer being spread around and I just thought that I would help do my part. So, I just thought I would spread a bit of warmth. Its getting a bit chilly out there so here is something for you. I don't know if you remember me little one but I hope this helps.
~Son of Sasquatch

OwO
Of course I remember you!!!!!!
*squeals with excitement*
Thank you for the drink!
It was exactly what I needed.... again!!!
xD
You're the greatest!!!

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Quote:

Meow~

AMG!
Cuteness overload!
*explodes*

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Quote:
I shall love it, name it Guido, and always keep it near.
Yare yare, that tiny thing is so CUUUUUUTE!
It has a pretty face...And even a Santa hat to boot!
T'was pretty late, but here you go.
And now starts a new year that we roam.
~Lotus~

&

You're welcome Lotus!!!
You were my first anon ever after all.
And you know you always have a special place for your first xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash