Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
... It's all over. The spirit seems gone, but it sure was fun while it lasted. ^_^

Did you enjoy this year's Christmas events around Gaia? Did you get anything off from your wishlist? emotion_kirakira
I have heard about Gaia dreams coming true all around. It also had me hoping a little, but Yule passed away and I still didn't make it to get my Silver Bells >w<;

It's always nice to know miracles did happen, though. I used to be an Anon, and since Christmas went away, I will reveal my name -- it was Lady Poesy.

Ah, well, it is late at night and I have troubles sleeping, so all I really seek for is a decent, lovely conversation. gaia_kittenstar

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I'm sorry you didn't get your Silver Bells. crying

Surely you still got some good items though, right? While I didn't get my dream items, I still got quite a bit of nice stuff, but then I'm really easy to please sweatdrop as I've been gone from gaia for several years, and there are so many new cool items as well as old holiday items to catch up on collecting.

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
Chaos_Bunny

Silver Bells got me back on track with making Avatar Art, so all bad to good in the end ^_^ I know I'll make it!

And yes, I received quite a lot of tasty items, but I really enjoyed more to give this year, items off people's wishlists or just shinies that would help them on their way a little <3
There's really not much I need for my Avatar, I hate clutter... So, what is of no use to me, I gift away to others. That is why I rarely have Gold of my own, unless it's from Art. xD

And wow, I had also a two year break from Gaia. I returned this Christmas o.o

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Anyameria

Good luck on getting Silver Bells! I might have to order up some art from you smile

I had fun giving away my Labu necklaces XD I like to think of them as gifts of love (hehe). It is really fun when you get someone something from their wishlist! It's even better if you already have the item and don't use it.

:O Weird! I guess Christmas 2011 is the time to return to gaia!

Dapper Dabbler

5,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I shall now bump....BUMP

Beloved Lunatic

Anyameria
... It's all over. The spirit seems gone, but it sure was fun while it lasted. ^_^

Did you enjoy this year's Christmas events around Gaia? Did you get anything off from your wishlist? emotion_kirakira
I have heard about Gaia dreams coming true all around. It also had me hoping a little, but Yule passed away and I still didn't make it to get my Silver Bells >w<;

It's always nice to know miracles did happen, though. I used to be an Anon, and since Christmas went away, I will reveal my name -- it was Lady Poesy.

Ah, well, it is late at night and I have troubles sleeping, so all I really seek for is a decent, lovely conversation. gaia_kittenstar

you can send me a message if you have trouble sleeping!! smile i like talking to new people. i love christmas! i had a wonderful one. smile did you? did you get what you wanted? smile

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I loved the event, it was really nice. (: I'm just sad that it has to end. I will miss this forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff