Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

Glad word's getting out. 3nodding And egads, five Christmas trees via donation in quick succession. eek

Shapeshifter

dotn tell such a lie ninja

Friendly Werewolf

QUARAN7INE
dotn tell such a lie ninja

I will not have you tarnish my good reputation, good sir! rofl Don't make me take use the gauntlet! *waves it threateningly*

Assuming you're not just trolling/cracking a joke, What problem are you having selling them? I've been telling ppl selling their trees in the MP how to do this and there's been no prob.

Shapeshifter

no problems at all ninja

Friendly Werewolf

Event's still going, ppl are still getting trees... ninja

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wolf_Imbri
People, you can sell them in your invo. Really! I keep seeing them in the MP for less than 1/2 their value, which is nuts. (A sweet way to make a profit, but the holiday spirit in me slapped me upside the head for such thoughts. Bad me.)

Click your avi
Click Full Inventory
Click organize your inventory (has to the be invo arranger)
Select the house tab
Select whichever tree you have
Now click the sell item button, and it'll ask if you really want to sell it for 1/2 value. Say yes.

Hope that helps anyone who didn't know how to get rid of the infernal things other than the MP!

quick note- omg thank you for the tips guys! eek

F- YEAH! emotion_awesome

Friendly Werewolf

Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
People, you can sell them in your invo. Really! I keep seeing them in the MP for less than 1/2 their value, which is nuts. (A sweet way to make a profit, but the holiday spirit in me slapped me upside the head for such thoughts. Bad me.)

Click your avi
Click Full Inventory
Select the house tab
Now click the sell item button, and it'll ask if you really want to sell it for 1/2 value. Say yes.

Hope that helps anyone who didn't know how to get rid of the infernal things other than the MP!

F- YEAH! emotion_awesome

I'm glad I could help? whee

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri

Click your avi
Click Full Inventory
Select the house tab

F- YEAH! emotion_awesome

although I'm having trouble with selling charge orbs..... whee

Friendly Werewolf

Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri

Click your avi
Click Full Inventory
Select the house tab

F- YEAH! emotion_awesome

Should work the same way. Select the orbs, it'll ask how many you want to sell... or is that the problem, because the last two times I tried selling extra orbs it more or less froze on me. gonk idk why, maybe because of the high number? Have you tried selling them in sets of 1-2 thousand?

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri

Click your avi
Click Full Inventory
Select the house tab

F- YEAH! emotion_awesome

Should work the same way. Select the orbs, it'll ask how many you want to sell... or is that the problem, because the last two times I tried selling extra orbs it more or less froze on me. gonk idk why, maybe because of the high number? Have you tried selling them in sets of 1-2 thousand?

aha, I said for 1500. gonk

Friendly Werewolf

Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri

Click your avi
Click Full Inventory
Select the house tab

F- YEAH! emotion_awesome

...Yeah, I just tried to sell back 1000, and it froze. Hmm... maybe there's an error? Have you tried reporting/checking in with the bug reporting thread?

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri

...Yeah, I just tried to sell back 1000, and it froze. Hmm... maybe there's an error? Have you tried reporting/checking in with the bug reporting thread?

It freezes even if I say to sell 1! crying

Friendly Werewolf

Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri
Elizamimi
Wolf_Imbri

It freezes even if I say to sell 1! crying

...that definitely sounds like a bug. =/ I'll check to see if anyone's reported it or something like it to the bug/error reporting threads later. For now I'm going to take a nap.

Friendly Werewolf

No luck in the orb selling dept. but we're still getting trees~!

And the event is almost over...

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm happy to see people finding this out. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash