Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

KHR Kyoya Hibari

I hate HARU.>:/ Kyoko is annoying too but Haru's voice...its just painful for me to her scream everytime she gets excited. I do admit both of them look decent enough in the future though.

Mukuro blushing. I'd do any odd jobs to see that * A* Your mukuro is so much better than mine. i want a tablet so badly now ; ~ ;
And thank you.

LOOL. Thanks, but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that avatar. Mostly because the items used in it I can use only for cosplay other than that I don't find them attractive. (Excluding happy capsule and R. spoon). i want to cosplay anime characters. * ^ * Most of my friends in singapore do and I'm always stalking their facebook/dA because of the nice pictures they take. It makes me want to cosplay but I don't know where I can get the wigs. : (

Wheezing Fatcat

antrefleurs

; n ; Awh.

Sexy Fox

Sexy Fox

Am I LATE? O.O

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
CVKE
User Image
~ It also gave me a big headache whenever she screams every time. In the future, Haru is a fine character, but.. if she would do the same as in the present, I would like smack her nose. WHY THAT?! Link :c

~ I think I need to re-draw him again. I have improved my art skills [lineart, that is it].
Awwhh, why not begging/asking your family to buy a tablet for you? Just like I asked my big brother to buy new 2nd one for me. First one I got in the past was broken. >.<

~ You are very welcome.
You are talking about in rl, right? o: Lets see.. Are there perhaps anime/manga shops in the same location where you live? Or I think ebay is the best shop site for you to buy/order it. Sorry, I really don't know anything about how to buy/order anime/manga stuffs through shop sites.

(( Sorry for the late reply. *was dead*
I felt very uneasy about coming on Gaia for few days, and I just couldn't talk/reply for my some reason. :c
Mind you if I want to become a friends with you Gaia or DA? >.< ))
...User Image

Sexy Fox

CVKE
o no
-Pokes-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items