Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Rogue Cerise
Hello! whee
Hey! Uhm, well. I kind of have to get ready for work now. I'm sorry for the bad timing. sweatdrop
aiichu
Rogue Cerise
Hello! whee
Hey! Uhm, well. I kind of have to get ready for work now. I'm sorry for the bad timing. sweatdrop

Oh, no it's fine. smile I'll just bump for a while and see if anyone comes in. whee

Unbeatable Phantom

doesn't look like theyre will be enough people for the art contest... and i worked hard on my entry. ;(

Omnipresent Detective

I'm on! Finally. XD Hurmmm. Just watched Mr. Popper's Penguins. Jim Carey is absolutle funny. Though he will forever be the funniest in Ace Ventura. <3

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Sayuriie
doesn't look like theyre will be enough people for the art contest... and i worked hard on my entry. ;(
Don't worry, I'll be sure to get you a prize anyway. I love it a lot. heart

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Steampunk Detective
I'm on! Finally. XD Hurmmm. Just watched Mr. Popper's Penguins. Jim Carey is absolutle funny. Though he will forever be the funniest in Ace Ventura. <3
Oh gosh, that movie looks so kiddy, but I want to see it so badly. I actually read the book when I was a kid, way more than a few times. I got bored with most of the books on my shelf, so I read the ones I liked a few times each. When I saw the trailer I pretty much exploded because nostalgiaaaa.

Unbeatable Phantom

aiichu
Sayuriie

really? Thank you!!! 8D

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Sayuriie
aiichu
Sayuriie

really? Thank you!!! 8D
No problem. It'll probably be the moga [I forgot the name], but I'm going to try to figure something out for second place as well. yum_puddi

Omnipresent Detective

aiichu
Steampunk Detective
Oh gosh, that movie looks so kiddy, but I want to see it so badly. I actually read the book when I was a kid, way more than a few times. I got bored with most of the books on my shelf, so I read the ones I liked a few times each. When I saw the trailer I pretty much exploded because nostalgiaaaa.

The book. Uggh. I had it read to me all the time. I resented it. You have to see it though. Cute in a way that isn't overly cute.

Unbeatable Phantom

aiichu
Sayuriie
aiichu
Sayuriie

really? Thank you!!! 8D
No problem. It'll probably be the moga [I forgot the name], but I'm going to try to figure something out for second place as well. yum_puddi

Skuzy! Weehooo! thanks again

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Steampunk Detective
aiichu
Steampunk Detective

The book. Uggh. I had it read to me all the time. I resented it. You have to see it though. Cute in a way that isn't overly cute.
Heh. I found it on my bookshelf when I was seven or so. Not sure when it got there. lol

Sayuriie
Yes, that! And no probs. You'll have to wait until the contest officially ends, though. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff