Welcome to Gaia! ::

You messed with the wrong people. I will work doubly hard to make sure that Xmas is saved and that Sentinel and Overseer become demigods again, just so I can get the pleasure of leaning back and watching them kick your a**.

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TheLuckyOne149
You messed with the wrong people. I will work doubly hard to make sure that Xmas is saved and that Sentinel and Overseer become demigods again, just so I can get the pleasure of leaning back and watching them kick your a**.

except that see gave away his demigod pendant to nico... rolleyes

Invisible Lunatic

kiersin
I think the two former demi-gods should have nabbed his ship instead.

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine redface xd blaugh rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
heather riles

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
even though its the holidays you still have a scruge somewhere like BAHUMBUG
*throws junk into the Cheer-machine and sees a magnificent airship appear at the horizon*
*dumps junk and runs to airship* Go Cresento!! Go Cresento!!

Now I'm just waiting for the new Manga in which we'll see Niccu holding Santa hostage in the dungeon of Cresento's airship tehehe. *_*

Also:
Nagamori Yuu
Yuu is speaking...

Cresento, Someone spelled your name wrong (they spelled it Crescento) on the MAIN EVENT site...
You should land on their house smile

...Now obey!

How can Your Mightiness allow something like that?!? gonk

Romantic Genius

9,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Look Crescento. Here's just my opinion.

I love you darling, with your money and all, but crushing my baby Overseer's playtoy wasn't very nice. Now, granted, they wanna do the whole Christmas thing, which I know you aren't into.... But let him have his little delusions. He's a nicer boyfriend then.

I think you should try and do something nice. Now, don't go getting all defensive again, m'kay? Maybe let 'em play with your airship for a while. He'll like that wink

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
BAH! HUMBUG! lol say no to having to give gifts and yes to working on holidays to make me muney...............

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Cresento can go die in a hole!

Hilarious Conversationalist

6,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Boosh-Baby
Look Crescento. Here's just my opinion.

I love you darling, with your money and all, but crushing my baby Overseer's playtoy wasn't very nice. Now, granted, they wanna do the whole Christmas thing, which I know you aren't into.... But let him have his little delusions. He's a nicer boyfriend then.

I think you should try and do something nice. Now, don't go getting all defensive again, m'kay? Maybe let 'em play with your airship for a while. He'll like that wink

lol
mm-hmm nice confused

Aged Browser

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
I"ll shove that ba humbug right up your you know were npc dude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff