Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Oh! I actually still have some left over from...the fluff event. Yup O - O
-sets strawberry marshmallows next to regular ones-

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Actually the treehouse one is the only handheld, I believe. I would love to get rid of my fluff food since I doubt I'll use the pet feature unless, they implement achievements '-';

Shameless Nerd

Mister Monster Guy
Minty Andee

( >A> Sorry for having my gifting locked Minty, but Arron keeps waving all that gold around, blame him.)
(It's okay, Bitters explained it. Just pretend I actually sent you an awesome poem about how you're way past cool and there for will be the coolest hedgehog on ice instead of getting frustrated and sending a trade x3 )

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

I doubt I will too, although I've been hanging onto my fluff waiting for it to go up in market price = u =

Cuddly Sweetheart

Just a Dragon Anon
"I'm cold and you're warm.", she mumbles.
O-oh, how did you get so cold? *comfort instincts are go, huggles to offer warmth*

Lonely Giver

Gypsy_Kt
O-oh, how did you get so cold? *comfort instincts are go, huggles to offer warmth*
"I have the misfortune of being cold blooded and running around in cold weather.", she responds, a soft, happy purr escaping her as she's hugged.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Just a Dragon Anon
"I have the misfortune of being cold blooded and running around in cold weather.", she responds, a soft, happy purr escaping her as she's hugged.
Aw, do you need a big coat maybe? Y-you're purring~ *cuddles all happy at that sound*

Handsome Hero

19,590 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Snowballs! classified_diedrich

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt
Just a Dragon Anon
Aw, do you need a big coat maybe? Y-you're purring~ *cuddles all happy at that sound*
Did you find a new cuddle buddy?

Gallant Knight

12,350 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

Gallant Knight

12,350 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Did you find a new cuddle buddy?
Maybe~ >w> *huggles and cuddles Minty* I can have more than one cuddle buddy though, right?

Gallant Knight

12,350 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt
You're the Queen of Ribbons, you can build an army of cuddle buddies!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff