Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Mister Monster Guy
(Bwahahaha, done with finals!)

*Wakes up on the ice rink* ono;;; Cold. Cold cold cOLD COLD COLD. *Sits up and shivers* >A< Now how did I get here?!

(Congrats! ^^ *may or may not have stalked you here* ninja )

*walks up to the ice rink, skates in hand* Monster? *calls from the side* What are you doing sitting in the middle of the rink? Did you fall? *worried*

The Werehog

Auriga La Shock

(Congrats! ^^ *may or may not have stalked you here* ninja )

*walks up to the ice rink, skates in hand* Monster? *calls from the side* What are you doing sitting in the middle of the rink? Did you fall? *worried*

(Thank you- ...Hey, I'm supposed to be doing the stalking. >A> )

*Looks over at Auriga* o3o Um, maybe? I guess? I'm not sure... but it's really cold. *Tries to stand wobbly*

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
Mister Monster Guy

(Thank you- ...Hey, I'm supposed to be doing the stalking. >A> )

*Looks over at Auriga* o3o Um, maybe? I guess? I'm not sure... but it's really cold. *Tries to stand wobbly*

(( Mwhahaha ninja ))

*throws on her skates and skates to you, offering an arm for support* You aren't sure? *even more worried now* Did something happen? What is the last thing you remember?

The Werehog

Auriga La Shock
(( Mwhahaha ninja ))

*throws on her skates and skates to you, offering an arm for support* You aren't sure? *even more worried now* Did something happen? What is the last thing you remember?

( :U )

*Leans on Auriga, skating rinks aren't fun when you're not wearing skates* That's a good question. *Thinks back* I was researching the Chaos Emeralds, trying to find a way to use them for reviving, and then... I looked up and saw the moon- ...Oh.

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
Mister Monster Guy

( :U )

*Leans on Auriga, skating rinks aren't fun when you're not wearing skates* That's a good question. *Thinks back* I was researching the Chaos Emeralds, trying to find a way to use them for reviving, and then... I looked up and saw the moon- ...Oh.

*helping you towards the edge of the rink* Gods, you are absolutely freezing, Monster. Let's head inside and get you near a hot fireplace! *listens* That's right...It was a full moon last night, wasn't it? Dx

Shameless Nerd

The Midnight Mistress

It's not a real thread until I've built a quote tower tall enough to scrap the stars.
I'm in about the same boat, working some long hours Thursday and Friday because everyone else wants to get home. Yay student jobs!
Well, there was no gifting this year, just snowballs. I'm actually thinking Gaia might have decided not to encourage anoning during events. Which makes sense to me since they have had so many problems with people being doody heads about it in the past. I mean, obviously they don't discourage it, but it seems they've decided the best road is to let it be a user-run sort of thing.

Mistletoe Anon

"For really real!" Minty smiled, "Ah ha! Found it." She pulled a large silver star out of her pocket and pinned it to Misty's chest. "There. Now it's official."

Gypsy_Kt

You're doing great! Maybe you'll be good enough to help Unno soon!

FireKattana

I think I'd pick an exam over Black Friday retail any day of the week.

Mister Monster Guy

(-high five- I am also done! o w o )
Monster! You sort of, crashed on the scene and then quickly learned why that might not be a good idea on ice. Cocoa?

The Werehog

Auriga La Shock
*helping you towards the edge of the rink* Gods, you are absolutely freezing, Monster. Let's head inside and get you near a hot fireplace! *listens* That's right...It was a full moon last night, wasn't it? Dx

*Is taken to the edge of the rink, steps off into the snow and shivers* That sounds nice right now... *Slowly nods* ;;>n> What was I doing out there last night, figure eights?

The Werehog

Minty Andee
(-high five- I am also done! o w o )
Monster! You sort of, crashed on the scene and then quickly learned why that might not be a good idea on ice. Cocoa?

(Yay, our ancient studying rituals worked! ...What, doesn't everyone give a blood sacrifice to invoke good grades?)

Cocoa? Yes please. ...Was this literal crashing, or...?

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
Mister Monster Guy

*Is taken to the edge of the rink, steps off into the snow and shivers* That sounds nice right now... *Slowly nods* ;;>n> What was I doing out there last night, figure eights?

*frowns recalling the few times she had seen the werewolf during the full moon* Let's not try to figure out why...*carefully makes towards the building, a little awkward with the skates on* They'll probably have a blanket in there

Shameless Nerd

To Kate:
alkdjvnasklfjsdlfja You darling dear! You really are the sweetest. I hope you have fun skating!

To Lunatira:
You helped enough! You got Cae back, for which I am thankful. I hope your holidays are also less bloody! Thank you!

To Arron the Lythcol Mechanic:
-nonchalantly throws aside snowball and tries to look innocent-
Thank you as always! Happy Holidays, Arron.

To The Holiday Historian:
Thank you so much for the lesson! Merry Christmas to you, I hope St. Nick brings you something lovely for your stocking as well.

Shameless Nerd

Mister Monster Guy

Sort of a leap&dive thing ending in a face plant and skittering about. -hands over mug-

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee

(( *facedesk* I should have seen that one coming. *huggles* ))

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"peeks out of a bag full of presents." ninja

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
You've been a pretty bad kid this year. Not even Mrs. Claus could convince me to simply overlook these...these terrible deeds of yours! One could tell simply by looking at your horns and tail that you are not exactly nice list material...
Fortunately for you, though, Santa ran out of coal. The elves complained that it was too cold and threatened to form some kind of union or something. So I had to give them my stash of coal. So whiny. Anyhow, I will, instead, gift you with this...strange object.
Wait...what? You did not expect Santa to be like this? WELL. If I was really some kind of jolly pushover like how they depict me in those movies, then how would I run an entire factory, huh? Keep control over all those crazy elves and keep the reindeer from flying away? How else would I deal with those occasional talking misfit toys and snowmen? Exactly.
Anyhow, I hope that, next year, you will do more good deeds. And perhaps consider removing those horns and tails. You may look dashing, but you will scare the children-
What? No, I did NOT steal this from Carl's shop in the dead of the night. Santa would never do something like that!
*"Rudolph, I think he's onto us!"*
Well...Merry Christmas...and, remember what I said about good deeds! I'll just be going on my merry way,now.

"I'm not a bad boy gonk just because when I met you at the mall and asked you for weapons of mass destruction, you asked me about a toy car instead, took you home and said that now you can only worry about making stuff for me; also that I made the other kids in the playground build a statue of me out of sand, and laughed when they cried doesn't mean I'm bad, it just means I have potential emotion_donotwant " he pouts as he kicks Blitzen. "I can't remove my horns and tail," he states as he yanks on his tail and questions, "but I am a good boy, so how else can I be good?" He sees the present and yanks it out of Santa's hands "Thanks emotion_kirakira "

((Yes, he's a brat xD thank you~))

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
RandomKate

User Image

Mister Monster Guy

^^

I love the cold.
Don't you monster?