• Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

x_Bella Luna_xx
Salathielly
They are definitely worth showing off, and you ought to be proud. :3

Thanks! c:
            I feel like playing xbox.. but its late.. but I don't have anything tomorrow.. but I need to do dolls.. ahh the choices..

I know the feeling. I stayed up too late last night even though I have work today, but I always get involved/interested in things right when it gets late and I need to get to bed. xD

As for your xbox...well, you do have the entire event to draw dolls. On the other hand, you have all the time outside of the event for xbox (that, y'know, doesn't have to be spent on other things like eating and sleeping and interacting with people). So I guess it comes down to whatever you want to do the most at the moment!

Shirtless Fatcat

Griever Lol Zi
that's what makes it such a problem. lol

yup and that's why I never downloaded candy crush or snapchat.
            didn't wanna get addicted to those as well

Shirtless Fatcat

Salathielly
I know the feeling. I stayed up too late last night even though I have work today, but I always get involved/interested in things right when it gets late and I need to get to bed. xD

As for your xbox...well, you do have the entire event to draw dolls. On the other hand, you have all the time outside of the event for xbox (that, y'know, doesn't have to be spent on other things like eating and sleeping and interacting with people). So I guess it comes down to whatever you want to do the most at the moment!

I decided to play a little xbox then I went to bed lol but! I've got a doll halfway done now.

Shirtless Fatcat

reirelight
Hello people o 3o~

hi! ^-^

Shirtless Fatcat

[ Kitsune Chan ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that isn't a really believable snowman but if people aren't paying attention! lol

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash